I am in a bad spot here.

This is chrysler corps. number 800-992-1997 give them a call have your vin number ready.

I was also told by my Dodge dealer friend that when you call, if you get someone that sounds foreign, hang up and call back until you get someone you can understand.

Just got a call from the dealership, they said the steering stabilizing shock was blown out....

I thought they said "everything was great" the first time? Hope that fixes your troubles.

Stabilizers (Dodge 03-10 2500-3500) - Top Gun Customz

I know I'd be in somebody's sheet getting my track fixed under warranty, but this could help to patch it till then. You just have to remove it to allow them to properly diagnose it.

I suppose the 22.5's could have already wore the weak factory stabilizer out also....doubt they checked it.

i have a cousin that is having the same problem and the dual steering stabilizers help but did not solve it

my experince is here at the shop on trucks with this problem the track bar on the 3rd the rubber bushings are to soft, up grade it with a B-D diesel track bar with the good bushings that will help alot :drive:

Back