1000 HP VP truck!!!!!

GSM-01

Can turn wrenches
Adam Ross just called me. Adam Winslett just posted a 1060 HP run on a Dynojet 248. 2 Stage of nitrous only!!!! Flat line, no spikes, says there is more in it. I'm sure Ross or Winslett will be posting a dyno sheet here soon. Just happened about 30 mins ago. Congrats Adam!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::bow:

isnt that the guy that ran 948 a month or two ago if so this guy is on a record breaking streak

Yup, that would be him. Adam has alot of work into his truck. I have heard from others some of the things he has done adn it really is a nice truck. Last I knew it was an HRVP but he may have changed. Either way, they finally did it!!!

And I was just telling folks today that that silly VP will never make over 1000hp at the dyno day here in MN :)

congrats!

Silly little VP's huh Jason, LOL, guess Jim wont set the record, congrats on the #'s, glad to see a VP made 1000hp.

he's running a stage 2 monster pump---I know that for sure cuz I sold him my extra one---he caught me between a wedding and the reception, so I didn't have time to ask what box he's running, but I know he has Quad's box, but he also has other boxes at his disposal---I don't think he's stacking boxes---he did NOS runs only first one was like 980, but the 2nd stage came on to soon so he adjusted it and then laid down the 1060---figured that was good enough and didn't dyno any more-----

not sure if he's got Mike's injectors in there or not---will try and find out more and let you guys know, but I'd guess someone will beat me to it---

just want to say mega congrats to Adam--he's a very good guy and been in the diesel game for a very, very long time----chris

he's running a stage 2 monster pump---I know that for sure cuz I sold him my extra one---he caught me between a wedding and the reception, so I didn't have time to ask what box he's running, but I know he has Quad's box, but he also has other boxes at his disposal---I don't think he's stacking boxes---he did NOS runs only first one was like 980, but the 2nd stage came on to soon so he adjusted it and then laid down the 1060---figured that was good enough and didn't dyno any more-----

not sure if he's got Mike's injectors in there or not---will try and find out more and let you guys know, but I'd guess someone will beat me to it---

just want to say mega congrats to Adam--he's a very good guy and been in the diesel game for a very, very long time----chris

Well i find that some what amusing. I talked to him right after the last big run and he was running the Schieds lightning VP and the lightning stage 3 injectors. Surely he didnt go and change the last set up???? or did he. why does everyones words always conflict with everyone elsees.:what:

Great job Adam.

yes he changed and it has a monster stage 2 pump in it now--been like 2-3 weeks---at one point he was buying some of Mike's injectors, but I'm not sure he did---he's had surgery a couple of weeks ago and I know Chad has been working on it along with Brett, but I don't know the exact setup right now, except single turbo, with a monster stage 2 and NOS----and they are all very impressed with the monster stage 2----chris

yes he changed and it has a monster stage 2 pump in it now--been like 2-3 weeks---at one point he was buying some of Mike's injectors, but I'm not sure he did---he's had surgery a couple of weeks ago and I know Chad has been working on it along with Brett, but I don't know the exact setup right now, except single turbo, with a monster stage 2 and NOS----and they are all very impressed with the monster stage 2----chris

I'm just sitting and grinning!!!!:rockwoot:

Congrats again Adam!!!!

no doubt in my mind he would have poped 1000k witha hrvp either. truck ran great. ohhhhhhhhhh what do i hear? did i hear a VP truck running a 10.18 quarter?

It was an awesome run on the dyno. I stuck around for his first 1/4 mile pass after the dyno, but I think he smoked the lights.

The truck was driven over 200 miles to the event and back. Nice work Adam!

no doubt in my mind he would have poped 1000k witha hrvp either. truck ran great. ohhhhhhhhhh what do i hear? did i hear a VP truck running a 10.18 quarter?

I heard 11's

Could be wrong though... Either Way, congrats on the badass number Adam!

Back