1000 HP VP truck!!!!!

What tire size, rear end ratio etc? What I really want to know is where in the RPM Band does the peak at 107ish mph happen?

Thanks guys.

I wasn't used to this dyno, This was a new combo and this is not a load dyno. The first run (982.3hp) I foot braked it to get some boost prior to letting her rip. The second nitrous stage came on to soon and popped so I turned it off. That 982 was with one stage.

The second (1060.2) run I didn't build as much boost with the brake and conservatively rolled into the throttle. I was being conservative as to let the second stage hit later.

The first time, when it popped, it was at about 2200rpm, way to low for the size jet it was. You can see the pop occurred at 80 mph on the dyno sheet. As soon as I heard the pop I shut the second stage down. I think its got a lot more in it with some tuning. A load dyno would definitely help. Without the load the run goes by so fast that it's difficult to operate everything I need to. I've got a third stage on it that I have not used yet. I need another bottle mount and an RPM switch instead of using a boost switch.

You could here it across the track, awesome dyno run and awesome run on the track, I was really impressed.

adamdynosheet.jpg

Awsome job again Adam.........who said No2 is easy? (FBD)*nx*:eek:wned:

I figured i would come in here get this out of the way...

Meh,:nos: is too easy, anyone can make power with drugs, nothing like spraying the last 400+hp in there :blahblah1:

There is gonna be an east coast truck with 1,000 on fuel only very soon, just wait and see

Now heal your arm so you can shift/squeez/lock up your way into the 10's. A good set of slicks and few tunning sessions and youll be there.

Not bad for a daily driven, bar hopping, cruzier........next year well hook it up to the sled and finally dethrown Nick. (at least the tuff truck king is also one of the nicest most humble guys out there)

Meh,:nos: is too easy, anyone can make power with drugs, nothing like spraying the last 400+hp in there :blahblah1:

There is gonna be an east coast truck with 1,000 on fuel only very soon, just wait and see

If thats the case how come no one else has? ............Any twin turboed VP's with 4 digit dynos?

You still need the right set up and enough fuel to support the spray.

Hell, if it is so easy, how come everybody cant produce a sheet with 400HP worth of nitrous?????.

I can buy 150 on gas being easy, but anything more than 250 added HP is NOT easy. Otherwise Everybody with a 600 hp single charger VP truck would have a 1000 hp graph.

I guess you'll have just have to wait and see. lol :kick: Nice graph.

Im proud of you........no negative comments!

I hope you make that extra 200 hp real soon, Ill be the first to say good job!

Maybe you should just prove how easy the spray is.

No doubt 800+ on #2 is OUTSTANDING, but as a great american once said "cant we all just get along?"

Im proud of you........no negative comments!

I hope you make that extra 200 hp real soon, Ill be the first to say good job!

Maybe you should just prove how easy the spray is.

No doubt 800+ on #2 is OUTSTANDING, but as a great american once said "cant we all just get along?"

No negatives here - just wanna make sure it's real. Spraying this auto truck to 1000hp is coming soon. I'm probably going to do the 6 speed first though.

Getting a little deep and philisophical now huh?? I hear ya......

Thanks for the compliment FBD. The video's should be up soon.
Next is to see what it makes with out the spray. With the old HRVP and street sticks it was in the mid 660's.

When I'm done goofing around with a single we'll throw a bottom turbo on it.:rockwoot:

You could here it across the track, awesome dyno run and awesome run on the track, I was really impressed.

Thanks Reb, It's feel good to get recognition from you guy's. It was good talking with you on Saturday. Your truck is freakin sick!!

It would hit 72psi and then blow a boot off, despite having the internal gate open at 38 psi.

I would love to know what turbo or exhaust wheel and housing ur running. I tried to Dyno my truck a couple of times, but couldnt get any kind of a number. It wasnt the best dyno either, Smokes like hell though!

Back