1000 HP VP truck!!!!!

mph was there, timeslip said 12.18@120. Joe ran an 11.79 in his VP44 truck on all-terrains...That truck might have a 10 in it with slicks!

Adam is pretty happy with the truck.... We havent had much time to play with it and thats the first time we tried n2o with the monster pump let alone first time its been on a dyno with the monster pump.. We Just took a guess on the jetting for the nitrous and it worked well. The injectors are something a bit different than the lightning 3s. the cool part is it was drove 225 miles there and we beat on it pretty hard friday night.there are some more ideas we are going to try and see what happends we think there is a bit more left.

-Chad

mph was there, timeslip said 12.18@120. Joe ran an 11.79 in his VP44 truck on all-terrains...That truck might have a 10 in it with slicks!
That was jetted down from the dyno run and with no lock up. Going to put an external gate on it. The gate is set at 38 and blew by to 62 on the dyno. So once he gets some tires and a gate it will be time to spray it!

Way to go Adam!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I will have the video of the run up on You Tube sometime tonight or tomorrow!!!

I heard 11's

Could be wrong though... Either Way, congrats on the badass number Adam!

ok i didnt want to say it was a new record hince i said i had heard lol. the time on the board said 10.18 and i was like WOW. i know TS had the fastest VP at 10.95 and then i heard the 10.18. whoops sorry but he still has the highest VP truck hp EVER. nice talking to ya adam and having the whiskey was just a bonus lol. talk to ya later bro.

Well here it is!!

Thanks everyone! It still has a lot more in it too.

I wanted to do it at an event and a known dyno so the naysayers would have less to whine about. As far as the setup, It is a Monster I bought from CSUTTON, the injectors I'm not going to disclose. It was done using a Drag Comp only, a single 66, and the motor has never been out of the truck, and it still has the stock cam. Keep in mind this setup gets changed often so just because I was running something a week ago doesn't mean It's still in the truck.

And no I didn't run a 10.18, In fact the truck didn't make a full pass all night. It would hit 72psi and then blow a boot off, despite having the internal gate open at 38 psi. Time for an external gate.

It was good hanging out with everyone, A fun event for sure.

To the Naysayers from last time :kick:

I scanned the dyno sheet to my computer, But it currently exceeds the limit for the site. Anyone know how to fix this?

Congratulations.... awesome numbers!!! giving the monster pump what it deserves.... some good numbers.... keep on climbing up with the horsepower

Trying to upload the dyno sheet.

I can't wait to see it. Ross called me right after you got off the dyno and was just going nuts. I was in Harrisburg trying to park the truck and it took me about 3 minutes to park the thing as I was talking to him. It being a monster pump really does make me smile. I know a little over a year ago when I made the claim that the pump will prolly do it, I pretty much crap canned my reputation on here. I'm sure there will be people to argue but I'm glad to see it finally happen and it couldn't have happened to a better group of people. Congrats Adam!!!!:Cheer:

Back