Y does everyone hate p pump first gens???

I like how first gen guys get off when a VE truck breaks 450hp.

"DAYUM! That's some serious putt putt right there boys...!"

It's all relative...if you wanna feel really small hang out with some of the semitruck pullers that run 17mm Sigmas wide open :Cheer:

I like how first gen guys get off when a VE truck breaks 450hp.

"DAYUM! That's some serious putt putt right there boys...!"

Have you ever been in a 450rwhp 1st gen?

Also, any ol' flat biller with some money to buy a couple bolt on parts can make 500-600hp in a p pump.

One actually has to know how to tune a diesel to make power in a ve pump.

Also, any ol' flat biller with some money to buy a couple bolt on parts can make 500-600hp in a p pump.

Boom, this right here.

LOL 2 posts and he's asking CompD members if they've ever experienced 450 horse... :hehe:

Lol wut? and please explain to us how awesome it is to feel 450hp in a sub 6000lb truck.

Last edited:

Honestly haven't, Honestly dont care, I drive a 650hp p pump truck every day, why would I care about 450hp first gen?

You seem to have some mystical Idea that 600hp is a cake walk, go tell the guy with the s366 making 296hp that its easy.... LOL

Last edited:
Actually, Eric is helping 1st gunners more by pioneering some things and making some good kits. Iirc, he made 420hp on flowed stock non ic injectors. Offers flow honing and various other things. I bought his low pressure high volume piston pump kit that's cheaper than a low pressure standard piston pump kit. Never got to use it as my truck burned.

Made 414rwhp with extrude honed stock I/c sticks.

Let me re phrase...........450rwhp with a ve pumped 1st gen. A properly tuned ve pump just feels different.

Made 414rwhp with extrude honed stock I/c sticks.

Let me re phrase...........450rwhp with a ve pumped 1st gen. A properly tuned ve pump just feels different.

You're right, feels slower.

LOL couldn't resist, although i'll give you props for making over 400 on some stock sticks.

I'd have to agree. I bought a 2002 new, a 2011 new and now I got a beater 93 and guess which one I'd rather drive. The "Brick". Wouldn't pull a wet string out of a cats a$$, drives like herding cattle, rides like it has square wheels, stops like it has 30,000 behind it and the tailgate won't open. Im not changing a thing.

I thought there was a sticker on the visor on all of those trucks confirming all of this.

All I know is my brothers put down 319hp and it was the most out of control I think I have ever been in a vehicle.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

LOL 2 posts and he's asking CompD members if they've ever experienced 450 horse... :hehe:

He knows as much or more than anyone in the ve game right now. If you have a first gen you might want to check out his website. Makes alot if stuff you wont find anywhere else.

Honestly haven't, Honestly dont care, I drive a 650hp p pump truck every day, why would I care about 450hp first gen?

You seem to have some mystical Idea that 600hp is a cake walk, go tell the guy with the s366 making 296hp that its easy.... LOL

Also, I should re phrase that anyone can make 600 on a p pump and it's super easy.

It's a lot easier to make 600 with a p pump than even 400 with a ve, and there are probably a thousand p pumped trucks in the country with 600+.

There aren't NEAR the variables in a p pump.

Last edited:
Back