Quickest 1st gen?

see ya

Looks like your having some fun Tom. When I talked with Brad that was one of the first things that I asked him. How did Tom do? He told me that you ran a 12.66. Congrats that is awesome. Dang I wish my old toad went that fast. If you ever make it up again let me know. I still might have a few tricks up my sleve to make that thing go even faster.

Jeremy
hey, bud it was great seeing brad and the girls. would've been even better if you and your lovely mrs were there. i hope to get up there sometime this winter. see ya. tc

hey, jeremy, it was great seeing brad and the girls. would've been even better to see you and your lovely mrs. i'd like to get up there sometime this winter. see ya and thanks again!! [yeah, it was fun] tc.

Finaly got the ve pumped truck out this past weekend and had some fun with it. It started off in the 9.4x's and ended up tuning it to 8.9x's on diesel only. We installed a super throw together nitrous kit on it in minutes to try to lower times a bit, a .40 jet got it in the 8.6x's very easy. Then we noticed fuel dripping from the vent tube right above the full fuel screw, we removed the acuator cap and it was full of fuel. I suspect the seal around the pin is leaking? Either way we blocked the vent to make one more pass. With a .55 loaded up she spit the drive shaft out on the ground.... got the front yoke and u-joint. Hes happy with it so far, hes wanting to get it in the high 7's i think we can do it with out any problems. We also still have the tiny 190 injectors thier the little 4 hole jobbers... the diff. in his truck vers mine is he does have another gear left for the 1/4 if he wants to run it, just have to wire up the sol. for 4th gear its a 518a.

Back