Wednesday night at the track ..... 9's anyone

Absoulutly AWESOME!!! The 4wds are going to be insane next year!!!! Doing it with a D-Max is just that much more impressive!!!!
NICE WORK TO ALL INVOLVED!!!:bow:

That video is UNREAL!!! Is the truck caged? Any suspension work?? Really nice work guys!! A 1.4x 60 is sweet!!!

K5KRAZIE said:
That video is UNREAL!!! Is the truck caged? Any suspension work?? Really nice work guys!! A 1.4x 60 is sweet!!!

Yes, it has been caged since late 2005. Factor rear suspension with clamps on the springs. Coil overs in the front.

Congrats ! Buck and Jess ,
What an awsome run, I can't believe how straight the truck runs , you definetly have it dialed in . It makes us Mopar guys grin to know you are doing it with some of our parts . I guess the Torqueflite isn't dead yet. Very cool ! Great Job !

I loved that vid. It looked so easy! Heavy black smoke till half track...and it didn't sound like the converter locked very early=Much faster times to come!!

Congrats Buck!!! After you mentioned the low 10 a few days ago, I figured it wouldn't be long before a 9, but I didn't realize you'd even have it to the track again this soon!

Not to diminish the importance of your pass, but if you count AWD, there are still some quicker "4x4" trucks:
http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39759

But I'll bet this has to be in competition for the quickest diesel 4x4 pass! At Indy this year I think they said that the one pass (think it was a 9.93) was the quickest at that point for a 4x4.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Amish Elegance said:
Another two: Drag License :hehe:

Something's in the D Max water this week. Great passes fellas.
I'll bet Buck already has his NHRA Competition License, as I recall he also has a car which runs 9's (at least). Of course, if any of you 9 second truck owners want someone to drive it for you, I have my competition license ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Great job Buck & Jess!!!
I can't make TX,,,, but seeing how I'm just up the road from y'all,,,, I'm sure I'll get to see it run soon.

Back