Wednesday night at the track ..... 9's anyone

Diesel Tech

#1 Crusty Old Fart
Last night Buck took the truck to the local 1/4 mile track and did a few test and tune passes. Had some issues that will still need sorting out but it's coming around.

2nd pass

60' 1.483
1/8 6.299
1/4 9.846 @ 137.28

3rd pass

60' 1.531
1/8 6.344
1/4 9.938 @ 131.46

had some trouble on the last pass and had to lift at the big end. I will post the time slips and video as soon as I get them.

Damn...those d-max's are knocking down 9's like it's nothing.

Alright, y'all are just pissin' me off now! :D

Congrats!!!:rockwoot:

bones said:
is that the fastest 4x4 pass ever made?

yep, good job guys, watch out 2 wheel drives here comes a 4x4.:rockwoot:

bones said:
is that the fastest 4x4 pass ever made?

Its got to be the fastest pewter 2500hd extended cab 4x4 Duramax in Roper, NC:rockwoot:

Given the setbacks we have had this year, I did not think running a 9.9x pass in a full size truck would ever happen for me. However, the Duramax has came a long way in a short time... from the first 10 second pass a year and a half ago to a 9.84 pass backed up with the 9.93 on the same night.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen.
Steve Cole @ TTS power - tuning & go fast parts
SunCoast for a tranny to put it to the ground. This 47RE does not give up. Ron, Ernie and the entire crew worked overtime to make this happen:thankyou2:
ATS for the dual fuelers
Industial Injection for their modified pumps
Kennedy Diesel for the 40% injectors
Burkett Racing Engines for heads and machine work
PPE with help on the awesome GT42R and intake
Fayetteville Motorsports Park for the scene of the crime

Thanks to everyone else who helped with knowledge, parts, labor and encouragement to see this through (the list is too long to print....).

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congrats Jess and Buck :rockwoot:

Congrats Buck and Jess! that damn truck is just effin BAD! You both are great guys and deserve the payoff for your hard work. :woohoo: Hope to see you guys soon!!

Did i see your using a crappy 47re to put 9's to the track? Ha and everybody thinks the Allison are bad ass, maybe on a stock truck.

Nice times:clap:

That would be the fastest dmax in the world :woohoo: and the fastest 4x4 in the world Double :woohoo:

I just realized something.......... the 4wd is obsolete......What are you guys thinking???? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
I just realized something.......... the 4wd is obsolete......What are you guys thinking???? LOL LOL LOL LOL

But Tim wasn't it you that said I was trying to get 4x4 PS outlawed LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yet another Steve Cole Conspiracy I tell you....... Why is that helicopter flying over my house???? LOL LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Yet another Steve Cole Conspiracy I tell you....... Why is that helicopter flying over my house???? LOL LOL

No helicopter for me just Big Black Airplanes that go reallllly fast!

Back