Wednesday night at the track ..... 9's anyone

9.84! That's HOT! You have GOT to love one-upsmanship, it's what makes the world go `round.
Great job B&J, keep rockin'!

congrats Buck, you have a lot of problems to over come and it looks like your almost there.. hope to see ya in houston.. congats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time slips

Here are the time slips. The viedo will be up as soon as we figure out how to get it off the camera and onto the site.

Attachments

• ticket1.jpg
    ticket1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 43
  • ticket2.jpg
    ticket2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 32
Diesel Tech said:
Here are the time slips. The viedo will be up as soon as we figure out how to get it off the camera and onto the site.

Diesel Tech,

While we are wanting to see the videos, I think you have accomplished enough in your years of diesel performance that we believe without a doubt it made the pass:hehe:

Not to forget the congrats: Buck and Jess you guys are awesome. I remember that truck when we used to want to race it first round............Now it is a different story.
dennis

Last edited:
Congrats Buck and Jess! :rockwoot:

Now it's more than just Mike L who makes sheep nervous... ;)

That's gotta be the least dramatic 1.48 60ft I ever saw, no swerving or bouncing, truck looks pretty setup chassis-wise too!

that would have to be the least dramatic 9 second run I have ever seen too. Straight as an arrow.

Sweet runs!! Amazing combo putting down some awesome numbers :rockwoot:

and some folks thought a CR couldn't touch a P-Pumped truck. Get'em Buck!

JQmile said:
That's gotta be the least dramatic 1.48 60ft I ever saw, no swerving or bouncing, truck looks pretty setup chassis-wise too!

When the truck hooks properly, it will drop a 1.3x 60' that looks smooth as silk. However, the pass before the vid we smoked all 4 tires into third.

Back