quad turbos now!!!

dirtydozen

it is what it is
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEsbnGepyk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEsbnGepyk[/ame]

any body seen this?! or know anything about it? what trips werent enough?!....some one had to go with 4 now!? good lord!!! hahahahaha!

I saw it a couple days ago.....wonder what the story is. Looks like it gets spoolin and goin pretty well!

I want to see dyno sheets... she needs more fuel.. can't tell if there's a dinasaur under the hood. I couldn't imagine anything else.

I want to see dyno sheets... she needs more fuel.. can't tell if there's a dinasaur under the hood. I couldn't imagine anything else.

yea i'd be interested to see them too...sure as heck dont seem like its over-fueled lol. anybody know who's truck it is? it be nice to hear a little about it. turbos? fuel? 12v/24v?

but yea it does seem to spool pretty nice lol. would need one heck of a cowl hood to cover all that mess lol

With three primaries it must have a decent sized secondary on there! Still only two compounding stages, just the same as twins, makes it seem almost a waste.

I would venture to guess that it was probably done just to do it. :pop:

With three primaries it must have a decent sized secondary on there! Still only two compounding stages, just the same as twins, makes it seem almost a waste.

I would venture to guess that it was probably done just to do it. :pop:

hahahaha yea i was thinkin the same thing lol. still just like a set of twins...just a whole heck of a lot messier!! but yea ur prolly right...probly was done just to say 'i did it' lol

i would still like to know some details...not that i would ever try it, but i'm just nosy lol

I saw it a couple days ago.....wonder what the story is. Looks like it gets spoolin and goin pretty well!

hahahaha 10-4 man...thats it...i'm hangin six little hair dryers :rockwoot: one of of each exhaust port!...six intakes six pipes though the hood...yeeehaaaaa! lol

It dynoed a few times at the world finals. It only made mid 500's is what I heard.

500's ehh...thats kinda what i figured...didnt really sound like a monster engine but ya never know lol. anybody go to the world finals and see this thing in action? or get a peek under the hood?

u know any specs/boost/egts about it? what primary? what secondaries? almost looks like a host of hx35's stacked on top there...

I saw it at the world finals, looked like 3 chinese hx40's over the stock hx35. More of a novelty than a performance deal, the truck is usually setup to run standard 35/3b compounds I believe.

I saw it at the world finals, looked like 3 chinese hx40's over the stock hx35. More of a novelty than a performance deal, the truck is usually setup to run standard 35/3b compounds I believe.

That's exactly what I noticed. Also all the turbo drains looked to be t'd together into one. One of the chinese HX40's had oil coming out of the compressor wheel already. We were by the fence when it dyno'd and my friend said it did 513hp. I was dissappointed cause I was hoping the ol HX35 would have went boom. Dang it. LOL

u know any specs/boost/egts about it? what primary? what secondaries? almost looks like a host of hx35's stacked on top there...

The owner says it makes 70psi. The turbos looked like Chinese built hx40s. Manifold charger looked stock.

Back