quad turbos now!!!

No It's not my truck. I just enjoy giving Speaks a hard time.

Mine hasn't moved much lately LOL

Still stuck in a snow drift eh? In OH we get a season called summer that melts all that damn snow.

i like how it showed up to world finals on a trailer looking like a full on race truck then puts down 513. less than most of the tow rigs there. i did notice it was a young kid tho 17-19 probably. and all that blue on the motor he kept calling "powdercoating" was the krylon blue anodizing kit you get at o'relies, he said it had 300hp dynomite injectors, edge juice with attitude and he didnt know the specs on anything else i just bought it like this for $15,500. on the serial plate on the top chargers all it said was "part#- turbocharger" he did say he didnt normally run the tripples

I saw it there as well. When they pulled in with it on the trailer, my friend & I asked him about it. He told us it was a drunk project he & a few buddies drank up. After he said he was from Colorado, I asked him if it was the work of ATS Diesel. He could not comment. I agree with the general consesus, why waste the time & money if a single will put out more power?

i saw this one up at topeka. it wasnt the best design. i think i have some more pictures of it on are shops facebook page from are trip to topeka

I bet it still spools faster than my 66.. I make more power though on one turbo, turbo selection must not have been thought out very much. Seems like a guy with more time and money on his hands than brains..

Back