600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

I didn't read one compliment, so I don't know who you're thanking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

clearly some people cant read...

decent looking truck, decent picture of it doing a burnout.

Don't think he is trying to impress anyone, yet reason for thread is still unknown.

no reason to be ravenous thread eating animals

That thing has enough horsepower to roast 35's? What's your setup? I wish I could make my vp truck smoke like that. Awesome truck man. I always get out smoked around where I live, sucks.

Funny all you guys hate seeing this stuff, yet you clicked on the thread to read it and knew what you were going to see. That should tell you something about yourself. :bow: I got a laugh out of it LOL. Can vp44s do burnouts? Thats the first one ive seen. Very impressive to say the least.

Thanks again guys

Obviously you cant tell when someone is being a smartass! I only see one of those as a serious compliment.

Sure u do

Oh because... you can see through your monitor and into my truck while im driving to see what level I drive on... mighty impressive. I have to drive with it off because the 66/74 is a slow spooler along with the large injectors. Not to mention I dynoed 417hp with it off which is plenty of power around town for DD no need to blast around town on lvl 6-9....

This truck does look like 90% of the truck on the road today...it's an easy mistake.

Ive been told there is an identical patriot blue 2nd gen running around satx but I feel like I would have remembered racing a s472 EFI tuned nitrous fed dmax!

I feel that you would remember getting it handed to you by that Duramax...

I feel that you would remember getting it handed to you by that Duramax...

well no sht sherlock what was your first clue? id like to hope someone with that much air/fuel/nitrous/tuning would be able to take a VP with 200s and a much smaller charger :nail:

Maybe if you were "spinning those 35's" going 60mph down the road on dry pavement, then you would have my attentioin but, no one here has time for your douchie behavior.

But in the OP's case, minus the stickers, mirrors up, and the stupidly large cat stack, the truck don't look half bad.

I honestly dont see how im being a douche? and im certainly not trying to impress anyone, simply posting for others enjoyment. I dont know about you but I enjoy watching videos of any diesel roasting tires... side note thanks for the roundabout compliment, cat stack is only a 7"

Back