600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

I honestly dont see how im being a douche? and im certainly not trying to impress anyone, simply posting for others enjoyment. I dont know about you but I enjoy watching videos of any diesel roasting tires... side note thanks for the roundabout compliment, cat stack is only a 7"

See, the thing is, if thats the kind of thing you are into, theres another forum thats much better suited for guys like you.

See, the thing is, if thats the kind of thing you are into, theres another forum thats much better suited for guys like you.

I thought itd be a cold day in hell when I met a diesel enthusiast who didnt like burnouts... you are the first one ive ever seen

I knew this would be a train wreck when I saw the title a couple days ago.
I resisted clicking on it but gave in..

To the OP... It's a very different crowd here on CompD..
Burnouts will not impress here.. (personally i've never seen burnouts as anything but a waste of good tires & nothing to brag about. Especially from a diesel with the kind of torque they make)

We can appreciate a nice truck but burnouts and black smoke, not so much.
The abuse of smoke on the streets is the reason for all the recent retractions of 07.5+ tuning. Many are pissed off about it big time..

Anyway... Welcome to the site, but you might want to research a bit about what's "acceptable" here before posting.. Just friendly advice.

Last edited:
I knew this would be a train wreck when I saw the title a couple days ago.
I resisted clicking on it but gave in..

To the OP... It's a very different crowd here on CompD..
Burnouts will not impress here.. (personally i've never seen burnouts as anything but a waste of good tires & nothing to brag about. Especially from a diesel with the kind of torque they make)

We can appreciate a nice truck but burnouts and black smoke, not so much.
The abuse of smoke on the streets is the reason for all the recent retractions of 07.5+ tuning. Many are pissed off about it big time..

Anyway... Welcome to the site, but you might want to research a bit about what's "acceptable" here before posting.. Just friendly advice.

I appreciate the advice but like stated I wasnt trying to impress anyone, and this was done at a dead end road in the middle of nowhere, no public eyes, and was done only because the tires were shot, and got new ones the same day. why not burn em down? Would I do it on a good set of tires? Hell no, only on shot tires. I know all about the regulations I myself hate seeing dumbass kids oraling coal everywhere pisses me off to say the least, I drive with my tuning completely off around town for this reason. Just wanted to clarify.

Swole is like the diesel Dr Phil! He always has a good way of explaining things!

Swole is like the diesel Dr Phil! He always has a good way of explaining things!

And I highly respect the owner of Garmons but you on the other hand are just another village idiot starting crap online with your ninja keyboard

And I highly respect the owner of Garmons but you on the other hand are just another village idiot starting crap online with your ninja keyboard

Swole bought Garmons?? Well whos the idiot now?

Swole bought Garmons?? Well whos the idiot now?

Well I guess its my fault for assuming someone who decks out their signature and avatar with a vendor owns the company regardless the fact remains your just a worthless individual trying to be a jackass on a public forum, you can see the different approach swole made compared to your empty input.

Well I guess its my fault for assuming someone who decks out their signature and avatar with a vendor owns the company regardless the fact remains your just a worthless individual trying to be a jackass on a public forum, you can see the different approach swole made compared to your empty input.

Maybe so, but Im not the jackass posting pics and vids on the internet of the things that hurt this sport the most. Go back and read your original post. Think about it. Your even so "cool" you gotta roll down the window and prop your empty noggin up on your fist like your a total badass.

FYI, guys on this site dont "enjoy" burnout videos. They enjoy videos of the dragstrip and sled pulls.

Oh, and go ahead and post up your dyno sheets.

Op if you argue they will argue right back...... Everybody else that is jumping down his throat I am sure is guilty of frying tires before!!!!!

Guys let's give it a break. We all have done it so some need to stop acting like a diesel saints. But with that said I would refrain from post vids here of you doing burn outs unless its in a water box at the strip. Nice looking truck!

Ive been told there is an identical patriot blue 2nd gen running around satx but I feel like I would have remembered racing a s472 EFI tuned nitrous fed dmax!

im pretty sure it was that truck. I cant remember exactly when, it was either on 37 headed to the coast or on the way back from the coast. could have been on ih10 also. You might not remember because you didnt get to see me for very long before i was gone.

I got some new ones of her all washed, clay bared, and waxed! Big Cummins sticker... check, stack... check, tow mirrors flipped up... check! not givin a flyin bleeeeep... CHECK!

528529_570205309663643_1339247684_n_zps2ca8f4e8.jpg

165095_570205442996963_2069841967_n_zps21755b02.jpg

For those who wanted the coal pics heres me finishing off some 35" BFGs!

600hp Cummins Burnout - YouTube

13608_578051352212372_995849619_n_zpsaa0066ea.jpg

63707_578051668879007_1149286528_n_zps4ae7bd96.jpg

165072_578051718879002_2011429363_n_zpsb09bafad.jpg

400106_10200345822029384_727764702_n_zps5f3d51ab.jpg

You're cool...

Guys let's give it a break. We all have done it so some need to stop acting like a diesel saints. But with that said I would refrain from post vids here of you doing burn outs unless its in a water box at the strip. Nice looking truck!

I can't argue there. I have ruined a set or two of tires in my day but, I did not show it off thinking it was cool in a way such as this. Now I am a little wiser since high school/college, back when I was that guy.

Last edited:
It takes something like a highway speed rolling burnout to impress us here. I was tickled to death about brake standing my Chevy 1500 back in high school....

It takes something like a highway speed rolling burnout to impress us here. I was tickled to death about brake standing my Chevy 1500 back in high school....

This. Anyone can power brake their way into a burnout...an 80 MPH rolling burnout and getting a little sideways is something completely different.

Back