600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

Half of you guys are just plain retarded. No matter how smart you try make yourselves sound. Bashing this guy for the fun he has, when I guarantee all of you have done it! And the smoke thing, that's by far the dumbest thing I've heard. Blaming every guy on the street or in the country blowing some smoke for higher EPA restrictions. I've got news for you, putting a massive cloud of smoke into the air is no ******* different if your at the track than it is if your on the street. "Save it for the track" is such a stupid thing to say. You think the smoke rolled at a drag strip just vanishes and the stuff on the street goes straight up the epa's nose? Ha! It's not just guys on the street it's every diesel owner in general that blows smoke " yes that means you little drag queens that whine bout everything other guys do ". Get a damn life and quit bashing the guy. And what the phuck is "oraling coal"?

When people say "save it for the track" its not about keeping pollution at the track, though with the new enclosed drag strips with the inside filtration systems it has cut down noise and pollution.

But "saving it for the track" is to keep it out of the eyes of the EPA and to also prevent wrecks and causing harm to the people around you. The more smoke people see on the street the more it is called in, the more tickets are served. The EPA crack down has begun its only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Half of you guys are just plain retarded. No matter how smart you try make yourselves sound. Bashing this guy for the fun he has, when I guarantee all of you have done it! And the smoke thing, that's by far the dumbest thing I've heard. Blaming every guy on the street or in the country blowing some smoke for higher EPA restrictions. I've got news for you, putting a massive cloud of smoke into the air is no ******* different if your at the track than it is if your on the street. "Save it for the track" is such a stupid thing to say. You think the smoke rolled at a drag strip just vanishes and the stuff on the street goes straight up the epa's nose? Ha! It's not just guys on the street it's every diesel owner in general that blows smoke " yes that means you little drag queens that whine bout everything other guys do ". Get a damn life and quit bashing the guy. And what the phuck is "oraling coal"?

"Oraling Coal", in other words the act in which a guy drives a longbed 2nd gen patriot blue cummins and indiscriminately blows smoke and "roasts 35s", in order to impress others.

Cummingsforum is a great place for him, he can be the oraling king over there and in a couple years he'll move on to something else and it won't matter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Cummingsforum is a great place for him, he can be the oraling king over there and in a couple years he'll move on to something else and it won't matter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Perfect candidate for it>.

Well I guess its my fault for assuming someone who decks out their signature and avatar with a vendor owns the company.

Sorry man.. No I don't own it.
Jeff Garmon is just one of my best friends and has supported me through all my ups and downs with my trucks... I support him the same way. He's good people!

I'm just a pee-on around here but like to support good people.. There are many many good people here.. You'll see.

I am sorry, but who are you again? would you please start an intro thread in the introductions category please. Thank you and have a great day! :)

I am sorry, but who are you again? would you please start an intro thread in the introductions category please. Thank you and have a great day! :)

Wrong answer, here is the correct response. Go get phucked by your friends back on CUMMINGS FORUM where the coal is always rolling. You are I'n denial because you know it's people like you that have, and still are plucking it up for people like us. The majority of the people on compd make a living from the diesel industry. These people have every dollar they have invested I'n this, yet you don't know why they want to take every precaution to keep the industry alive. I really hope this helps you, and you can go spread you new found knowledge on CF.

You won't last long...

Wrong answer, here is the correct response. Go get phucked by your friends back on CUMMINGS FORUM where the coal is always rolling. You are I'n denial because you know it's people like you that have, and still are plucking it up for people like us. The majority of the people on compd make a living from the diesel industry. These people have every dollar they have invested I'n this, yet you don't know why they want to take every precaution to keep the industry alive. I really hope this helps you, and you can go spread you new found knowledge on CF.

I thought of saying it like that.. thought i would belittle him with kindness.

Wow very PC for the CompD crowd. Especally considering the post you were refurring to.

Maybe so, but Im not the jackass posting pics and vids on the internet of the things that hurt this sport the most. Go back and read your original post. Think about it. Your even so "cool" you gotta roll down the window and prop your empty noggin up on your fist like your a total badass.

FYI, guys on this site dont "enjoy" burnout videos. They enjoy videos of the dragstrip and sled pulls.

Oh, and go ahead and post up your dyno sheets.

Just for you asshole
542184_527873613896813_1710596398_n.jpg

I love how people that get mad cause were trying to keep the sport clean bad mouth us and think we never get on other forums.

post #8 600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

So what? Oh boy I pointed out the obvious truth of what we are currently discussing whoopty doo I obviously wasnt trying to hide it...

What a turd:bang

arent you a badass... old videos of the truck with minimal upgrades done in a farming community... you act like im trying to impress you?

Sorry man.. No I don't own it.
Jeff Garmon is just one of my best friends and has supported me through all my ups and downs with my trucks... I support him the same way. He's good people!

I'm just a pee-on around here but like to support good people.. There are many many good people here.. You'll see.

Ive heard many many good things about Jeff and seen his products work flawlessly! And I know part of the reason I created an account on here was to find better quality info because we can all agree CF has way too many threads on worthless crap about making smoke switches and how to make x amount of hp, its not all bad but its tiring constantly seeing it.

I still dont quite understand how some people just cant read previous posts, and still assume im that guy smoking out the whole town because I post a burnout video I did at a dead end road with no one around quite the contrary, and as others have stated I can 100% garauntee that the majority of yall "oraled coal everywhere" and did burnouts, and some still do but want to impress their fellow bandwagon douchers. Its sad really.

Just for you asshole
542184_527873613896813_1710596398_n.jpg

So what? Oh boy I pointed out the obvious truth of what we are currently discussing whoopty doo I obviously wasnt trying to hide it...

arent you a badass... old videos of the truck with minimal upgrades done in a farming community... you act like im trying to impress you?

Ive heard many many good things about Jeff and seen his products work flawlessly! And I know part of the reason I created an account on here was to find better quality info because we can all agree CF has way too many threads on worthless crap about making smoke switches and how to make x amount of hp, its not all bad but its tiring constantly seeing it.

I still dont quite understand how some people just cant read previous posts, and still assume im that guy smoking out the whole town because I post a burnout video I did at a dead end road with no one around quite the contrary, and as others have stated I can 100% garauntee that the majority of yall "oraled coal everywhere" and did burnouts, and some still do but want to impress their fellow bandwagon douchers. Its sad really.

Thats Mr Asshole to you, Powder

Back