600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

Apparently it's illegal to be on this website without making going to introduction bull****. Honestly all I see here is a bunch of keyboard warriors lol I'm sure there's alot of good knowledgeable people, once you filter through the dickheads.

He's a hostile mother-effer, but I think I like this guy.

Start an intro thread, bud. It's not mandatory, but this isn't a generic brand forum...folks are pretty tight knit around here.

Minnesota Medley would sound bad azz!
OR
Colorado Medley
Idaho Medley
Utah Medley
Montana Medley
Wisconsin Medley
Washington Medley
Oregon Medley
Nevada Medley
Iowa Medley
Michigan Medley
Wyoming Medley

Did your parents name you after South or North Dakota?

Im sorry this is the most retarded insult attempt I have ever seen...

I like the truck (minus the Johnny Tran headlights) and I guess I'm just white-trash enough that like seeing a burnout...especially on big tires, as it greatly increases the chances of breaking chit (which I also enjoy seeing).

You didn't do a whole lot wrong here, honestly. Your truck makes a lot of power for a DD and regardless of what folks say, burn outs aren't just for 14 second street rides who think they make big power. The last NHRA event I attended had a huge burnout contest, and there were plenty of 8 second (or better) rides that were burning them down to the rim. Don't be fooled, hardcore racers like that chit, too. You just didn't burn 'em hard enough. People like to see rubber catch fire.

The real problem was your approach...The "I'm rolling the coal in mah flatbill and if you don't like it, phuck you" attitude is always going to be met with hostility. Take a note from the other guy with this same type thread. His truck rolled WAY more smoke than yours, but he didn't draw attention to it. He also murdered you in the burnout contest, but that's another subject.

Upon watching the video, your truck actually cleaned up the smoke pretty well once the charger lit. Looks very efficient for a 600 hp Cummins. I would brag about that. A 300 hp truck can make as much smoke as anything, but after trying different setups, you now know how much more difficult it is to make a powerful truck run clean, than a slow POS roll smoke. Your diesel knowledge level is ahead of the curve.

Lastly, if you must do that chin-rest thing, roll the window up before the video starts.

Now go make another one.

nail on the head, spoken like a true man, I did kind of regret the attitude right off the bat after I posted it but too late im just tired of hearing people complaining about tow mirrors... most rediculous thing I have ever heard someone complain about!

Since a couple have mentioned it, I have no earthly idea why I had my arm up... I was staring at my rears in the mirror and trying to keep the truck straight, literally my first comment after I watched the video was "why the fak did I do that?" So my apologies on that. Id love to do another one but the tires are long gone. Now... if someone has some junkers to donate :lolly:

Westbound Ih10. I'm 99% sure that is the truck. Stickers, stack and all. Seeing if my friend still has the cell phone vid.

Id like to see it as much as you

Apparently it's illegal to be on this website without making going to introduction bull****. Honestly all I see here is a bunch of keyboard warriors lol I'm sure there's alot of good knowledgeable people, once you filter through the dickheads.

12107049-illustration-of-a-laughing-smiley.jpg
Either way, takes one to know one.

Hahaha good one man. To be honest alot of you seem like dicks, but I'm often told that I'm a dick as well by people who don't know me. I'm 95% sure I'd get along with alot of you. But as was stated above, I have ALOT to learn about diesel trucks. I know a fair bit about mine, but even then all it is, is a deleted 6.7l cummins. There's no way I could win an argument with many of you about Diesel engines, but I like to stick up for myself, and usually other people that I see getting the sh*t end of a stick.

Hahaha good one man. To be honest alot of you seem like dicks, but I'm often told that I'm a dick as well by people who don't know me. I'm 95% sure I'd get along with alot of you. But as was stated above, I have ALOT to learn about diesel trucks. I know a fair bit about mine, but even then all it is, is a deleted 6.7l cummins. There's no way I could win an argument with many of you about Diesel engines, but I like to stick up for myself, and usually other people that I see getting the sh*t end of a stick.

With that being said, you should look at your perspective of the EPA I'n another way. Stick around, I promise you will only better your knowledge. After a few glances at cummins forum, you might become more ignorant lol

Leave cumminsforum out of this crap. I don't have time to put out another website firestorm.

OP...meh...it did a burnout. If you like it I love it but if you start another thread on another site whining about this site again don't try logging in here again. I can assure you that you won't be able to.

Mb....You might not make it through the night.

Last edited:
With that being said, you should look at your perspective of the EPA I'n another way. Stick around, I promise you will only better your knowledge. After a few glances at cummins forum, you might become more ignorant lol

Oh I know quite a bit about the EPA. I also know exactly what you guys are saying about the smoke. I live in Canada, in a province where there's no emissions laws. That being said I'd like to keep it that way. I've never been into the whole blowing smoke thing. Sure, I'll do it to a tail gater to let him know that I want him to f*ck off, but I don't drive around the cities filling every intersection. But I'm always willing to learn.

Leave cumminsforum out of this crap. I don't have time to put out another website firestorm.

OP...meh...it did a burnout. If you like it I love it but if you start another thread on another site whining about this site again don't try logging in here again. I can assure you that you won't be able to.

Oh I'll make it through the night :hehe:

So whats the deal with cummins forum??:bang: Seems like everybody hates it???

Can't read?

Back