2017 PPL Limited Pro Stock Diesel rules

Just out of curiosity, I definitely know I wont get rich pulling, but what is the average payout for say the top 10 at a PPL pull?

Things were over looked at the end of the year but all tricks should of been full teched at start of year. But I agree with Mike, I've pulled with alot of sanctioning bodies an ostpa imo is one of the best. We've got alot of new blood on the executive board an hope future events go better than those like Coshocton last year

First impressions are everything! I think what hurts the most is going to Wooster and watching trucks that never hooked never get turbo teched! And then come to the very next hook park next to me and I get teched twice and they still
Don't get teched!?!?!? And the tech official wasn't good enough to pass me, it had to be the presidents ok!

The sad part of all this is that the officials were obviously manipulated by paranoid pullers. From the way it was all handled, turbo and firepants specifically, it was apparent that they were targeting Danny boy specifically. Just hope it was a learning experience for them of how not to handle that situation.
Disclaimer: OSTPA is still the best org we have ever pulled with. Best trucks on average, best 'good' truck count, well run, etc. And Dan has earned his reputation of a stout truck, he could whip in at a pull in Idaho and someone would point him out. Not that it's right for him to be targeted by techs.

He should pat himself on the back. You know you have arrived when this stuff starts happening. lol

Just as long as I can pay for my beer. I ride the silver bullet so I don't need a whole bunch of winnings thank goodness.

The sad part of all this is that the officials were obviously manipulated by paranoid pullers. From the way it was all handled, turbo and firepants specifically, it was apparent that they were targeting Danny boy specifically. Just hope it was a learning experience for them of how not to handle that situation.
Disclaimer: OSTPA is still the best org we have ever pulled with. Best trucks on average, best 'good' truck count, well run, etc. And Dan has earned his reputation of a stout truck, he could whip in at a pull in Idaho and someone would point him out. Not that it's right for him to be targeted by techs.

Well if his truck wasn't that god awful red, he wouldn't be targeted :lolly:

Is there going to be any exceptions to the cab floor and bed floor being removed like bolting in sheetmetal and 200lbs in the bed? just curious because we have a gutted 3.6 truck and in our area the pulls are going away but more 3.0 pulls added every year. Been thinking about converting but don't want to put on a new cab and bed

I understand what you're saying. We had to do that last year when the 158 wheelbase took place. I feel your pain

Back