First Gen VE HP Guru's

Hungry Diesel pin on the way... Another first gen buddy ordered 2 of them. I get to reseal his pump and tweak with new pin..:Cheer:

Hungry Diesel pin on the way... Another first gen buddy ordered 2 of them. I get to reseal his pump and tweak with new pin..:Cheer:
As always, fast speedy service from Hungry Diesel!!! Thanks again Eric!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Attachments

• IMG_20150720_201406143.jpg
    IMG_20150720_201406143.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Question, Anybody recognize this fuel pin? Who makes this one? This pin was pulled and replaced with The Hungry Diesel pin.

Attachments

• IMG_20150802_191053183_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150802_191053183_HDR.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
I can almost guarantee it was one of the OLD Denny pins. It looks just like it, and he did have a small batch of pins that he had grooving with. He quickly noticed it and recalled as many as he could..... but my guess is that this one was not returned and replaced.

I can almost guarantee it was one of the OLD Denny pins. It looks just like it, and he did have a small batch of pins that he had grooving with. He quickly noticed it and recalled as many as he could..... but my guess is that this one was not returned and replaced.
Did Denny machine that groove on the ramp? It looks like it was machined.

Back