Opinions Wanted

dieselracer07

If all goes according to plan, I'll be picking up a 98 ECSB 4x4 12v. The truck is in good shape, but I'm thinking of doing a ground up restoration on it. Just curious of what color y'all think would look good for the body, frame will be a high gloss black. I'm thinking a sort of bright red or factory silver. Also, if anyone has a rear seat for a 2nd Gen for sale please let me know. Cloth or leather doesn't matter, because I'll be taking everything to an upholstery shop to be redone. Probably going to do a mild engine build, 500hp tops. I would eventually like to swap the auto for a 6spd.

International Harvester red

Wanted: tapatalk signature

I had a bright red 3rd gen. I'm thinking about getting the paint code and painting it that color. I never liked red vehicles till I bought that truck. It grew on me and I loved it. Plus it'll look good at UGA games haha

On our tractors we use the ih red with hardener, it shines like crazy. With a clear on top of it it's blinding.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Here she is.... Please ignore the flat black paint and rims. That sh!t will be gone very soon. Everything is going for sandblasting soon. If anyone wants some 22" KMC Monsters feel free to PM me. Id love to trade them for polished 3rd Gen rims with some ATs or street tread.
2012-10-31_15-19-57_707.jpg

I got the 4th gen rims on
2012-11-04_16-45-57_122.jpg

Engine is pulled and taken down for rebuild
2012-11-06_17-40-03_890.jpg

Transmission is going to Darren Morrison for a rebuild and upgrades
2012-11-08_13-33-44_210.jpg

I'm pulling the body off of the frame today.

Damn you work fast lol

I'll be watching

I vote for red also. Just not tractor paint

I quit school because of recess lol. I'm going with a color from the 2013 Ford paint code book. Its called cinnamon. Very dark red with alot of metallic and pearl. I'm getting everything done as quick as possible. I'm selling my car to purchase some stuff for the truck so I need the truck on the road quickly.

Back