Opinions Wanted

I looked at the charcoal color, but there's already several ppl I know with that color. I wanted something no one else has.

Be the cool guy and use lime green spray paint

Unfortunately there is a local guy that has already beat me to the lime green rattle can look. Even has a nice homemade gas pipe bumper and matching stacks. I think he read my mind.:lolly:

I used a 2-post so then I could paint the underside of the body and frame. Kinda makes your kneck hurt from looking up and painting but it is worth it.

I have a John Deere for a lift. Might not be the proper way to do things, but it gets the job done haha

Oops haha
2012-01-15_13-46-01_647-1.jpg

Anybody have a spare 98 wiring harness laying around? These jackwads cut a ton of stuff off of it. The damned headlights and tail lights were wired to a toggle switch......

^ hard to find for sure, I looked for a long time! I'm a bit behind seeing this but was going to say you might look into using some eastwood company frame paint, I used it on the 01's front clip.

Jim

^ hard to find for sure, I looked for a long time! I'm a bit behind seeing this but was going to say you might look into using some eastwood company frame paint, I used it on the 01's front clip.

Jim

Due to some unforeseen budget constraints and some sleezeball stealing from me, I couldn't afford to get the frame blasted and done correctly. I woundup degreasing it, wire wheeling it, and spraying it with Rust-Oleum with alot of hardener mixed in. It turned out better than expected.

I finally had a few minutes to work on my own truck. I've never done paint or body work and wanted to give it a shot. Keep in mind, this is temporary and will all be redone professionally.... I sanded and sprayed the hood
2013-01-04_15-50-01_883.jpg

Back