Opinions Wanted

Are you going to sell this or keep it?

Just wondering....

I'll keep it for awhile I'm sure. If someone walked up and offered me the right amount, I would have no problem saying bye to it tho haha. My block and transmission should be back next week. Turbo and injectors should be here in 2 weeks. I have a rear seat, solid back glass, door panels, and a sub box coming this wknd. I would probably have a heart attack if I added up all that I've spent already....

I just had it honed and the deck checked. The head is getting o-rings, possibly heavier springs, titanium keepers and retainers, and ported and polished

I had a bright red 3rd gen. I'm thinking about getting the paint code and painting it that color. I never liked red vehicles till I bought that truck. It grew on me and I loved it. Plus it'll look good at UGA games haha

Whatever the red was called on the 1994 Taurus SHO I had. Sharp and brite. Awsome car too. LOL

Here's the color I'm going with eventually

35f151e0618d462ba73bbb01dd04cf06.jpg

Finally had a little more time to work on my truck. Engine is together minus the head. Its at the machine shop getting o-rings. Diamond Eye 5" exhaust and S&B intake are at the shop. BW 63/68 and SDX 5x14s will arrive at the shop tomorrow.
6apumyju.jpg

aqeqagy2.jpg

Sent from my paperweight.

Put the engine in the frame today. About to put the cab back on.
3enegare.jpg

aqe6ubej.jpg

vamuhu6e.jpg

Cab is back on the frame. Airdog II 200gph, BD silicon boot and clamp set, and 5x14s are on the way. I pick up my head from the machine shop tomorrow morning. My DPC triple disc and 63/68/88 are already here. Once Darren is done with the transmission I'll be taking her for paint and body work.
PS: if a mod could move this to the appropriate section for build threads, I would appreciate it.
ju7yza9e.jpg

anu3epaq.jpg

eme5a9a8.jpg

5uru7eza.jpg

Just hollar if you need some help.

Will do. Thank you. Most of the stuff left is pretty easy. All the heavy lifting is done. I need to get it running quickly, because I may have my car sold tomorrow and I don't feel like driving the duramax haha. As soon as its driveable I have to get it to Pike County for paint and body work.

I will get those cooler pipes dug out and have them ready next time your up this way.

Back