Opinions Wanted

Correct me if I'm wrong. What's with the paint in the inside of the valve cover area and springs etc?

Correct me if I'm wrong. What's with the paint in the inside of the valve cover area and springs etc?

Just some over spray. The springs and all had a light coat of oil so it won't stick.

Sent from my paperweight.

beqy3e8a.jpg

Nice. Any pics of the paint and and interior?

Thank you. I haven't done anything to the exterior or interior yet. Focusing on drivetrain first. Once its up and running I'll be taking it to a good friend in my hometown to handle the paint and body. I have most of the interior pieces ready to go. I still need to get the seats to an upholstery shop.

Another step closer. Now I'm down to miscellaneous BS like wheel bearings and ball joints before it's driveable.
y3unubeb.jpg

Well she's running now. Test drove her yesterday. Idles smooth as silk and the transmission is perfect.
Huge thanks to Darren Morrison and Phil Taylor.

Well it's been awhile since an update. The truck is at the paint shop now. Hope to have it back soon. Got the rear seat and center console finished.
ynesy4ub.jpg

8y7y8adu.jpg

That has been something I want to do in my own truck. Seats really take a beating after 17 years. Did you send it off to a shop to get done? If you don't mind me asking around what did it cost?

Well it's been awhile since an update. The truck is at the paint shop now. Hope to have it back soon. Got the rear seat and center console finished.
ynesy4ub.jpg

8y7y8adu.jpg

I changed my console, I hated it sticking to my arm
DSC00015-2.jpg

I just picked up a truck similar to yours when you bought it but mine has some crazy green with it did you by chance get any pictures on the color. Im thinking of doing some sort of red as while

That has been something I want to do in my own truck. Seats really take a beating after 17 years. Did you send it off to a shop to get done? If you don't mind me asking around what did it cost?

A local upholstery is doing the work. Total for the front and rear should come to $900.

Seats look awesome.

What are the materials called?

Thank you. I'm not absolutely sure as to the name, but it's a imitation leather. It's much more durable and doesn't stain.

I just picked up a truck similar to yours when you bought it but mine has some crazy green with it did you by chance get any pictures on the color. Im thinking of doing some sort of red as while

I don't have any pictures of the color I'm going with, but it can be found in 2013 Ford color codes. It's called cinnamon. Mostly seen on the new Ford Explorers.

Back