2012 NHRDA Season opener at Speedworld Dragstrip

if you already knew how many times i looked at that, but not in the budget, next time i'm not goin to wait for you and give you that time to fix, i'll pull straight to the line and win:stab:

Man there is the pot calling the kettle black. I'll make sure to bring the bailing wire and duct tape for your rig so it can go another round or two.:kick:

Love the trash talking, this should be a fun off-season!
Not very good at this, but I have 5 months of off time to sharpen the trash talking skills. One day I may be competitive...

Man there is the pot calling the kettle black. I'll make sure to bring the bailing wire and duct tape for your rig so it can go another round or two.:kick:

Not very good at this, but I have 5 months of off time to sharpen the trash talking skills. One day I may be competitive...

Don't forget the fire extinguisher! ;)

I still don't have much trash talking in me, but maybe after spending 5 straight months working on this truck I will!

I would say your doing pretty good Rob!!!!

You better be ready for some trash talking Michael because you know you are stepping into a world where the Cummins is going to own your new truck LOL

I cant wait! I didnt make it last year cause i opened up the new diesel shop the same month in Vegas but now the engine is out, getting refreshed, more goodies from SoCal Diesel and we should have her dropped back in around Feb. Slicks and cage this year plus MO POWA!

Desert Diesel Nats is one of the best events i have ever been to. Killed me last year not going.

Oh don't worry, you'll fall victim to. Your just another duracrap in the way LOL

Where's Jerry, I know he'll want a piece of this action too

Maybe I'll let you win in qualifying again like this last season. I'm sure that page in your Diesel Power magazine with the picture of your truck and mine is stuck to the next one by now. Let me know if you need a fresh copy, I think I still have it around here somewhere.

Maybe I'll let you win in qualifying again like this last season. I'm sure that page in your Diesel Power magazine with the picture of your truck and mine is stuck to the next one by now. Let me know if you need a fresh copy, I think I still have it around here somewhere.

nail hits head.. pages are stuck together for sure!!

Man I suck at trash talking i cant even get names right, must be the confusion of me trying to build a duramax instead of a cummins......

malcolm

Man I suck at trash talking i cant even get names right, must be the confusion of me trying to build a duramax instead of a cummins......

malcolm

Might as well try putting a Duramax in a Chevy, hasn't worked with a Cummins much...:poke::evil Now that's how you trash talk Malcolm!

Damn the Detroit getto childhood is coming out and I've so longed to keep it repressed.

Might as well try putting a Duramax in a Chevy, hasn't worked with a Cummins much...:poke::evil Now that's how you trash talk Malcolm!

Damn the Detroit getto childhood is coming out and I've so longed to keep it repressed.

Ouch, thats good! Okay, now the challange, I am going for the high 8's now, just need that tune Rob!!!!

Ouch, thats good! Okay, now the challange, I am going for the high 8's now, just need that tune Rob!!!!

I've got it waiting for you Malcolm. Just need to hash out how many bottles of Gibby's it going to take to get it in your hands.

You better be ready for some trash talking Michael because you know you are stepping into a world where the Cummins is going to own your new truck LOL
The only thing that Cummins is going to own is a permanent view of my tailgate! Would you like me to add a pretty mural to it to give you something to look at? ;)

I've got it waiting for you Malcolm. Just need to hash out how many bottles of Gibby's it going to take to get it in your hands.
Hmm, may have to make a trip to Canada to get trading stock for tunes...

The only thing that Cummins is going to own is a permanent view of my tailgate! Would you like me to add a pretty mural to it to give you something to look at? ;)

Now your getting into the trash talking. As for the tailgate view..... I may add a little saying on the back of my tailgate as well it may go like this (Michael if you can read this you are losing again) LOL

In a different note at least we are men enough to run a full size truck. LOL

Estelly, another duracrap that'll be going down. Gonna blow those sandles right off your feet LOL

Saw you looking at the thread, thought you'd want in on this action too

Jerry I haven't wacked to that picture of me kicking your butt as you did thinking of those dirty dirty girls from the strip club we went to

Estelly, another duracrap that'll be going down. Gonna blow those sandles right off your feet LOL

Saw you looking at the thread, thought you'd want in on this action too

Jerry I haven't wacked to that picture of me kicking your butt as you did thinking of those dirty dirty girls from the strip club we went to

1) Estelly would probably be barefoot anyway.

2) Shawn is probably throwing looneys at that picture pretending it's a stripper...

Wonder how much weight I need to add to run with the pro street guys and make it enjoyable for the fans??? Bahhhh haahhaahhha

Robbbbb I think if we ever get that convertor to stay locked past the 1/8th mile and we can actually do some tuning we might give you a run for your money....convertors *bdh*

Back