2012 NHRDA Season opener at Speedworld Dragstrip

We get a convertor that locks up and stays locked pretty sure we might be able to keep up....with any luck we will see you at more then two races this year :poke:

March 10th isn't toooo far away.........:pop:

OK, all you bad azz pro street trucks, I'm going to be running Pro street and Super Street. Of cource this will be in super street trim with true street tires and 6000lbs.

Think any of you light weight, back halfed, full slick trucks have mid 9's in ya????

Is thy all ya got mid 9's? Come on you can do better than that!

See ya in the 8's!

Mal

OK, all you bad azz pro street trucks, I'm going to be running Pro street and Super Street. Of cource this will be in super street trim with true street tires and 6000lbs.

Think any of you light weight, back halfed, full slick trucks have mid 9's in ya????

SO YOUR GOIN TO HOT LAP EHHH, thats being cocky, oh well the sooner you break, thats one less truck in my way*bdh*

You know I might have to fix between rounds but I always make it till I get knocked out. Can actually remenber when I didn't run when it was my turn. Can't wait. I think there are goin to be some new builds and lots of trucks there looking for that TV coverage

LOL, I wish it was a little bit longer until that race so I could get my truck done in time! BTW, in case anyone needs to weld something at the track, I'll have a TIG welder in my trailer.

LOL, I wish it was a little bit longer until that race so I could get my truck done in time! BTW, in case anyone needs to weld something at the track, I'll have a TIG welder in my trailer.

Do you think you'll have any open time slots, or is the TIG booked for full-time Ford repairs?

...Might need someone to TIG weld a roll-cage in my Junker Drag Truck if it happens to tickle 11.4999 ET.

You know I might have to fix between rounds but I always make it till I get knocked out. Can actually remenber when I didn't run when it was my turn. Can't wait. I think there are goin to be some new builds and lots of trucks there looking for that TV coverage

How about Edmonton last August? You quit and I didn't think that you got beat and then I saw your truck on the dyno, I'm assuming it would have still been able to make passes or have I missed something?

Do you think you'll have any open time slots, or is the TIG booked for full-time Ford repairs?

...Might need someone to TIG weld a roll-cage in my Junker Drag Truck if it happens to tickle 11.4999 ET.

LOL, I'm sure I'll be pretty busy fixing my Ford or others ;)

Seriously I doubt my truck will be read in time for this race, but if I make it I'll have my TIG in the trailer. I don't have a portable tubing bender in there though ;)

Why only mid 9's... That was soooo last year Rob ;)

We'll have the big mobile tig and extra nitrous for the Canadians. ;)

that is great news, you know how i love my spray, whoever crosses the finish line first, don't care how you got there.:nos::nos::nos:

looking forward to seing and have a drink with you guys Matt, been to long

With Shawn building a smaller/lighter truck, does that mean we only need half as many fire extinguishers? ;)

It's okay, I split a cylinder wall in my gasser and was smoking every pass down the track (the crankcase evac system was blowing oil right into the exhaust). Now everyone calls the car "Old Smokey", even though it was only like that for one event. Memorable on-track incidents are hard to live down!

Back