2012 NHRDA Season opener at Speedworld Dragstrip

Might as well try putting a Duramax in a Chevy, hasn't worked with a Cummins much...:poke::evil Now that's how you trash talk Malcolm!

Damn the Detroit getto childhood is coming out and I've so longed to keep it repressed.

Alot of trash talking for a truck that was at how many races in 2011 hmmmm 2 one in Arizona in March then took you till what was it September to get it running again :poke:.....March 2012 is going to feel like a long ways away lol

Estelly, another duracrap that'll be going down. Gonna blow those sandles right off your feet LOL

Saw you looking at the thread, thought you'd want in on this action too

Jerry I haven't wacked to that picture of me kicking your butt as you did thinking of those dirty dirty girls from the strip club we went to

I am not wearing flip flops this year i am going barefoot besides i will just wait til your sick ho breaks :stab:

Alot of trash talking for a truck that was at how many races in 2011 hmmmm 2 one in Arizona in March then took you till what was it September to get it running again :poke:.....March 2012 is going to feel like a long ways away lol

Yes sir you are correct there, but the white duramax still had as many wins in 2011 at those two events than did that pretty maroon Cummins powered ride did in all it's travels.LOL:poke:

I may be there with my dinosaur to give all your sissy trucks a run for your money!

Yes sir you are correct there, but the white duramax still had as many wins in 2011 at those two events than did that pretty maroon Cummins powered ride did in all it's travels.LOL:poke:

Well after 3 years running we may pull the motor and put in some new rings...maybe then it will go faster...so you might want to refresh yours again over the winter it does have one race on it :doh: lol

Rob many that lil maroon dodge is just lacking a real driver LOL

Lol well you might be right...we get a convertor to stay locked...and put the smarty JR on level 3....I won't be to worried about any duramax's :poke: or 6.0L's :poke: in the lane next to me...

Last edited:
Well after 3 years running we may pull the motor and put in some new rings...maybe then it will go faster...so you might want to refresh yours again over the winter it does have one race on it :doh: lol

Mine would run three seasons, running mid to high 10's at 4500lbs also....:stab:

Mine would run three seasons, running mid to high 10's at 4500lbs also....:stab:

Lol well its 4950lbs with my fat ass in the seat and gimme at least high 9 to mid 10 lets not stretch it lol...

If I remember right a couple of your builds didn't even make the 1/8th mile....:stab:

Last edited:
OK, all you bad azz pro street trucks, I'm going to be running Pro street and Super Street. Of cource this will be in super street trim with true street tires and 6000lbs.

Think any of you light weight, back halfed, full slick trucks have mid 9's in ya????

Back