Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

Yet another great marketing tool. Next will be a 2000hp ford and they will have the highest chassis dyno fleet in the country!!

Yet another great marketing tool. Next will be a 2000hp ford and they will have the highest chassis dyno fleet in the country!!

Actually when I left Industrial on Monday there was a brand new crate engine from Ford being unloaded and getting ready for prep for build for a well known diesel guy who everyone knows. Im confident it will be one of the high HP trucks in the crowd and most likely to hit 2000HP.

Baca actually hit 1586 I believe on fuel only on Custom Auto's dyno on Saturday. Sprayed it to high 1800's on their dyno and made some changes on Monday morning to hit the 2K mark. Back to back dyno runs were done between the in house dyno and the one from Custom Auto and there was a 3HP difference on Randy's Transmissions truck which makes 1400 RWHP and was used to tow Bretts 2296HP truck to the Rocky Mountain Raceway on Friday evening for racing. Its going to take a bit of practice to get the 47RE and new air shifter figured out for the RPM shifts and a possible gear change to go run the Salt Flats for a speed record, but I can assure you neither Bretts nor Bacas truck are just dyno queens.

Personally I foresee a ton of trucks gaining ground on numbers with 1000+ CC injectors being developed and improved upon and tuning is getting better and better for them. Its pretty exciting and good for the industry. I cant wait to see what 2016 brings to the table.

Personally I foresee a ton of trucks gaining ground on numbers with 1000+ CC injectors being developed and improved upon and tuning is getting better and better for them. Its pretty exciting and good for the industry. I cant wait to see what 2016 brings to the table.

I'll bet the dinosaurs keep racking up the wins at the tracks though...

Chris

Does it matter?

I know of very few really competitve CR trucks at those power levels...
Chris

Well if we're talking about wins on the drag strip I would have to say it does matter. Throw out Top Diesel simply because there's not really any CR powered vehicles currently running that class and I would say that the CR's are doing pretty well in all of the classes.

This is funny ****

I was going to say a lot of stuff that I probably would have regretted in the morning but I won't. My Top Dragster/Top Diesel is a piece of **** bracket car but it's leading the points! I'm lucky but I also think I know how to race. Many here need to learn how to do that. You guys all make it hard to want to race and enjoy these events.

I was going to say a lot of stuff that I probably would have regretted in the morning but I won't. My Top Dragster/Top Diesel is a piece of **** bracket car but it's leading the points! I'm lucky but I also think I know how to race. Many here need to learn how to do that. You guys all make it hard to want to race and enjoy these events.

I kind of wish you would've said it. You typically have a level headed way of stating things that are quite legit.

Back