Chick from ohio

Ok your forgiven 2yr old's are as fun as pullin sometimes, for shure if the track crew is slow.:welcome: I'm impressed most girls i know don't think it's called a sled or pullin, they call it truck racin.:nail:

Dar

haha you doubting my knowledge...:stab: Oh and BTW....im not like most girls, lmao. Some of the guys on here can back me up on that:shake:

How come girls like are so rare, my 23 yr old boy needs to find somebody like you, no girls over here are interested in the stuff we like. We live in the boondocks and all the girls want to do is get out of the country. I'm proud to know you.

How come girls like are so rare, my 23 yr old boy needs to find somebody like you, no girls over here are interested in the stuff we like. We live in the boondocks and all the girls want to do is get out of the country. I'm proud to know you.

Im not much for the city scene, i like my space, and i like to work on the farm. granted some days i wonder why i do it, in a few years it will probably be all condos....but i can say i did. I take pride in it, and i enjoy the learning process, whether it be fixing equipment (and yes i do most myself or help from friends), mowing, puttin up hay, ridin horses. i can do as i please and folks around here keep to themselves. I dont do drama, and i sure as hell dont care to shop...unless its for tack/equipment or trucks of course. Good luck finding a good one for your son!

Im not much for the city scene
i like my space
i like to work on the farm
fixing equipment (and yes i do most myself or help from friends)
mowing
puttin up hay
ridin horses
I dont do drama
and i sure as hell dont care to shop...unless its for tack/equipment or trucks of course.

AAAaaaaMEN! Score 9 for the new chick. :D

Cummins....make that a perfect 10...no pun intended....my wife may log on. LOL

Great looking, Nice Bod, and The Perfect color on the Truck!!

:welcome:

IMG_2761.jpg

makindrinks.jpg

truck2-1.jpg

If you ever go to a diesel meet with these crazy sob's, don't tell them you can cook cookies. LOL

too late, most in my area already know. Ive sent care packages to some as well....ask garrett Speed demon, he can tell ya. Took some out to sheids last year, they go good with beer...hahaha.

Maybe you can call my girlfriend and tell her how cool it is to drive a big dodge.... but then I would have to buy another truck... haha

Back