Truckers, lets see your rigs!

You mean like this?
y7y4aryq.jpg

uqenyhe3.jpg

Yes BRE. I tried a tire marker but it didn't last too long going thru blue beacons. What did you use?

Last edited:
Yes BRE. I tried a tire marker but it didn't last too long going thru blue beacons. What did you use?

I use a yellow paint marker. It takes time, and doesn't last to long if your not careful. I do all my own washing though so I make sure not to spray them during washes.

If you notice all the green in the pics you'll know they're not CURRENT, however, it did get washed today

Initially, he said he pulled me over for no company name or DOT. He then had his way with me lol
Out of service for brakes and two low tires... And a laundry list of warnings.

That right there is why I hate running that truck. However, gotta do what ya gotta do to put good on the table.
We were back to running the dumptruck today. We actually get to run tomorrow too.
Doin a little creepin on my partner truck lol
ujumu3ub.jpg

Last edited:
Initially, he said he pulled me over for no company name or DOT. He then had his way with me lol
Out of service for brakes and two low tires... And a laundry list of warnings.

That right there is why I hate running that truck. However, gotta do what ya gotta do to put good on the table.
We were back to running the dumptruck today. We actually get to run tomorrow too.
Doin a little creepin on my partner truck lol
ujumu3ub.jpg

Actually with the way all that is recorded now that truck wouldn't move until they fixed the damn thing to get it right, that shows up on your record as much as it does theirs.

A quick brake adjustment check before you leave and checking tires would have saved you a lot of time and hassle.

Actually with the way all that is recorded now that truck wouldn't move until they fixed the damn thing to get it right, that shows up on your record as much as it does theirs.

A quick brake adjustment check before you leave and checking tires would have saved you a lot of time and hassle.

We don't have to run a DOT number and stuff. My brakes were out of adjustment by like border line rules according to him.
Yea the name shoulda been on the truck but it's been freezing cold here for weeks and the stickers are inside the truck for a warmer day to put them on.
The tire he actually got me for was not low at the beginning of the day. The valve stem started leaking. After he checked it, and then went to show me it was low at the end, it had gone completely flat from him screwing with it.

I'll admit, the truck isn't up to my liking mechanical wise but it's side work for me and I had to do what I had to do. Would he have still found something on the truck he didn't like, yes, would it have saved me from those particular tickets, yes.

Now a truck I run all the time, my dump truck per say... Gets every tire checked with a gauge every morning and brakes are adjusted very often. Gets washed at least once a week, I know that truck inside and out.

And last but not least, this same trooper had one of this companies trucks pulled over last week and him and the guy in charge, had a big battle royal. He knew the trailer and knew exactly what he was after. Profiling if you will... And I drew the short straw.

So, long story short, I do actually check my things and I try to be something other than a steering wheel holder.

Back