Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Not a fan... There's too much wrong.
urynehyv.jpg

The boys at equipment express are going to pick this one up Friday.

qumajeju.jpg

Pants fittin a little tight right now.....

I could fix that mess. With the headlights in the bumper I'd go with a full grill to break up the bumper. Shave the fenders down to just a 1" lip kinda like a Pete. Mount the air cleaners back on the frame rail behind the sleeper and run the exhaust out the side of the hood down along the steps and fuel tanks hot rod style. Or along the steps and up into the stacks. I could go either way.

i picked up some 7s for mine last week. As soon as it starts getting nice I"m going to put them on along with a 20 inch texas square. Anybody ever heard a C12 with picket elbows and 7 inch miters. Im sure it will sound good

I could fix that mess. With the headlights in the bumper I'd go with a full grill to break up the bumper. Shave the fenders down to just a 1" lip kinda like a Pete. Mount the air cleaners back on the frame rail behind the sleeper and run the exhaust out the side of the hood down along the steps and fuel tanks hot rod style. Or along the steps and up into the stacks. I could go either way.

Maybe I'm simple but a stock hood with the headlights in the original location and no hood scoop and that truck would be all I'd ever want. I think W900s look pretty good right out of the box.

i picked up some 7s for mine last week. As soon as it starts getting nice I"m going to put them on along with a 20 inch texas square. Anybody ever heard a C12 with picket elbows and 7 inch miters. Im sure it will sound good

How tall are they?

Maybe I'm simple but a stock hood with the headlights in the original location and no hood scoop and that truck would be all I'd ever want. I think W900s look pretty good right out of the box.

You and I think exactly the same... I guess I could even deal with the hood scoop. The lights in the bumper is a complete no go for me.

I'm with ya there.

I miss this truck every day
ru3uba6e.jpg

Regretting the switch at all?

No, because former employer was cool as hell most of the time I worked there, but then he turned into a micromanaging asshole. I miss the truck, not the job, or the employer.

I could add to that mess. With the headlights in the bumper I'd go with a full grill to break up the bumper. Shave the fenders down to just a 1" lip kinda like a Pete. Mount the air cleaners back on the frame rail behind the sleeper and run the exhaust out the side of the hood down along the steps and fuel tanks hot rod style. Or along the steps and up into the stacks. I could go either way.

FIFY

I'll always love the look of a modular cab kenworth, but you'll never catch me driving one, those trucks barely have any leg room for a short guy, let alone my 6'2" ass haha

Back