Truckers, lets see your rigs!

The straight 5's were just obnoxiously loud and rattled like crazy, these 7's give it a deeper rumble, its still damn loud, but not in the way that the 5's were

The straight 5's were just obnoxiously loud and rattled like crazy, these 7's give it a deeper rumble, its still damn loud, but not in the way that the 5's were

My 6's are pretty decent. They are short too though so that makes it worse.
And... Mines a PEEC motor so it's not as bad as an E model.

Turbo so loud!!!! You can't even hardly hear mine lol. The stacks make up for it. That whistle all day is what gives me a headache more than the actual exhaust.

ga2y4a5u.jpg

She's dirty....

Driving song list... Like newer stuff. I know a lot of the older songs. Anybody help? I know like two... Those would be asphalt cowboy by either Jason or Blake, then there is brothers of the highway by George.

Chicken lights & chrome-Jesse Watson. Road hammer-The road hammers. Just a couple that are on mine.

Chicken lights & chrome-Jesse Watson. Road hammer-The road hammers. Just a couple that are on mine.

I forgot about chicken lights and chrome... He says bad words in the song though, like Mack and stuff lol

I was okay until I saw those headlights in the bumper, that to me just ruins it.

Back