Truckers, lets see your rigs!

3y7y3uqe.jpg

Yesterday in the bakken

Well, that truck I lost track of popped back up for sale... I want it so bad.
he8epybe.jpg

All the Mexican truckers here want/have 379s. That one is very clean looking, but they never really did much for me. W900L, now that's a sexy looking truck. I'd rather fix up an old FLC just to have something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind, I found it. It looks like it was done real well but I wonder how the shifter works.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All the Mexican truckers here want/have 379s. That one is very clean looking, but they never really did much for me. W900L, now that's a sexy looking truck. I'd rather fix up an old FLC just to have something different.

That's not a 379...

Nevermind, I found it. It looks like it was done real well but I wonder how the shifter works.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wonder where the valves are. My biggest issue with it, is I wanna see what's under that deck plate. As long as the stretch job is done right, it would be awesome. However I wish it was a cat truck and not a cummins.

69 or 59? I don't remember the years the cutoffs were at. Had an old 359 silage truck for years.

87 was technically the last year for 359's. Those are all numbered trucks though. There was only a 100 or something made in 87. 1986 was your last full year for 359's.

Back