Halfton 12 valve mods.

22 mpg last tank. Truck had 18 degrees of timing just advanced it to 24 degrees. That was as far as the adjust able gear will go. Hello hp, mileage and vibrations.

Sweet, should come up some more with timing. If you can restrain yourself ;)

Im gonna add some timing and a lift pump, from what I've seen/read should add up to about 100 rwhp :D

Well gonna crash my own dead thread.......... Got Unbrokens old 22" Dodge SRT-10 wheels on the truck. Hell of a trade up.

20130310_180640.jpg

20130310_180534.jpg

20130310_180519.jpg

20130310_180506.jpg

20130310_180431.jpg

Has this truck been lowered at all?

Are those 305/40/22s?

Last edited:
Cool, I sent you a pm a while back, maybe you didnt get it... I was looking for some more engine pics and motor mount pics. I sure would appreciate it. I PMed the original owner as well, it looks like he deleted all the pics of the truck off his Photobucket. He hasn't been on in a while though. :doh:

How does yours ride? Mine needs shocks so I was thinking about trying to use a good 3/4 ton shock in the half ton suspension... even now with the V6 it rides like crap.

Cool, I sent you a pm a while back, maybe you didnt get it... I was looking for some more engine pics and motor mount pics. I sure would appreciate it. I PMed the original owner as well, it looks like he deleted all the pics of the truck off his Photobucket. He hasn't been on in a while though. :doh:

How does yours ride? Mine needs shocks so I was thinking about trying to use a good 3/4 ton shock in the half ton suspension... even now with the V6 it rides like crap.

Chit my bad..... Truck handles awesome......Back end is a little too stiff. Mostly due to the Caltracs. Front rides good with the 3/4 springs. Same as my red truck. I can send you some motor mount pics. Actually my red truck has some pics on its build thread here under drag racing section. Those would be easy to make. My 03 mounts would be allot more work.

Back