custom build transmissions by Garmon diesel

Do you have to call jeff to get a price or can he figure one up on here. I am wanting one to hold 450-550 hrsp. for my 99 billet input, triple disk. thanks

Do you have to call jeff to get a price or can he figure one up on here. I am wanting one to hold 450-550 hrsp. for my 99 billet input, triple disk. thanks

yeah, he can tell you what the cost will be over the phone. Just tell him what hp you want and what your plans are using the truck. You'll probably need to wait till next week to get him though

Sounds good i will give him a call next week thanks

PM me and I'll be happy to give ya my number or quote some pricing for ya.... Of if you feel more comfortable, give jeff a call....If you don't get him, PM me your number and I'll get him to call ya soon as he can....He' Always busy!

David

PM me and I'll be happy to give ya my number or quote some pricing for ya.... Of if you feel more comfortable, give jeff a call....If you don't get him, PM me your number and I'll get him to call ya soon as he can....He' Always busy!

David

pm sent thanks

Your shifting issue could certainly be corrected with a Garmon VB but could also just be some dirty tranny electronics. Its common. I'd go for letting Jeff update your VB on check the electronics.

Phil Taylor (Slowpoke) is right there in Jeffs shop and can change your stall stall speed in your converter with no problem. He can refresh it if nessesary as well.

The II Silver 62 is a good turbo. I used to run one and got to 600hp with it. If your gonna race/pull much more, i'd recommend letting Jeff add a billet intermediate and output shaft. Its neverfun to break at an event. Do it now so you won't worry about it!

PM me if you need anything. Or just call Jeff. Numbers in my Sig.

That sounds good, thanks for the help. What injectors and cp3 did you run with the 62? I was thinking II 50hp nozzles with their stage 3 pump.

That sounds good, thanks for the help. What injectors and cp3 did you run with the 62? I was thinking II 50hp nozzles with their stage 3 pump.

I ran a set of F1 Diesel Flux 2's (100) and a Floor It Stg. 2 pump.
I would def. not buy anything less than a Stg. 3 pump these days, you will want to go bigger later on the stix. A set of Flux 1's will be good for now.

If you're gonna be goin that high, you Def. need a Garmon tranny behind it!

big swole why doesn't he just get it all from jeff the injectors and pump when he is doing the trans. because u know he is the man when it comes to performance on a diesel.....

big swole why doesn't he just get it all from jeff the injectors and pump when he is doing the trans. because u know he is the man when it comes to performance on a diesel.....

Jeff can do injector tips and change them for him...But Jeff isn't really doing lots of fuel stuff right now..So busy with Tranny's...I've just really liked my sets of Flux injectors from F1....His choice though...

As for the CP3, Jeff doesn't really deal with modded cp3's much....I'm sure someday soon he'll become a dealer for Floor It or someone with a good pump..

I heard through the grapevine he can build one hell of a transmission, but I also heard not to bring my wife around him... I guess once he puts his mind to something, he'll git'r'done, lol

How much of that is true??

I heard through the grapevine he can build one hell of a transmission, but I also heard not to bring my wife around him... I guess once he puts his mind to something, he'll git'r'done, lol

How much of that is true??

lmao, no comment!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Had my Trans, 47re, installed yesterday (1/21/10) by Jeff, nice to meet you Sticky, and boy am I happy. His trans get the power to the ground, my truck is not very Bombed up yet, but after his trans was installed the truck will just pull and pull like never before! I give him two thumbs up for sure! Get install time, and with little over 200 miles on trip home couldn't be happier! Nothing like pulling out to the right of his shop with his trans and beable to pull up the hill like it did! Smiling ear to ear! THANK YOU Jeff, Rick, and Phil (didn't want to bother you welding up those TC after lunch)

Back