1500 vs 2500 Frame weight

BlakeW

AKA a3ftgiant
Has anyone weighed a 1500 and a 2500 2nd gen bare frame to see the weight difference? I was looking at my 1500 a couple days ago and noticed some differences on them. We had a rule change in the class I was palnning on running that doesnt allow backhalfs anymore.

take the weight of a half ton truck

then the weight of a 2500 truck

subtract the weight different with the diesel, and the axles, then that will give a difference

well my first post was not being a d*ck

but since that isnt good enough, i doubt that anyone has taken a 1/2 ton down to bare frame and said "hey maybe ill weigh it" then did the same with a 2500......

so i would just take the difference and call it close enough

take the weight of a half ton truck

then the weight of a 2500 truck

subtract the weight different with the diesel, and the axles, then that will give a difference

well my first post was not being a d*ck

but since that isnt good enough, i doubt that anyone has taken a 1/2 ton down to bare frame and said "hey maybe ill weigh it" then did the same with a 2500......

so i would just take the difference and call it close enough

d423452a-99e8-4266-9c75-7db2a199f2b4.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

Last edited:
dont you have a flat bill to wear?

so where is your info of a frame hangin on a scale if my post was useless?

both actually.....

your biggest decision for tonight is probably what color flat bill will you be wearing to the ghey parade tonight, or are you gonna go multi colored :homo:

You two need to get the sand out of your vag. Your best bet is going onto a site like dodge truck world and asking, I am sure that someone over there has had a 1500 down to the chassie.

both actually.....

your biggest decision for tonight is probably what color flat bill will you be wearing to the ghey parade tonight, or are you gonna go multi colored :homo:
You need to polish your skills there mr kiesel, if you resort to gay jokes this quick, your insult repertoire is seriously lacking.

No sand in my vag Travis...just bored. I would also agree that dodge truck world would be the best bet.

I'll check out the other site out. I was hoping one of the racers had looked into this before. If someone has weighed a 2500 someone called me with a 1500 thats being stripped down soon.

I'll check out the other site out. I was hoping one of the racers had looked into this before. If someone has weighed a 2500 someone called me with a 1500 thats being stripped down soon.

I know what a stripped, backhalfed 1500 with a Cummins, 47RH, and narrowed 1 ton axle weighs....

Chris

Back