Douch level at TS

Had a few run ins with some oralers. Sucked that the party seemed to be at the Ramada. Papa Dex and i had to park in the field behind it. Noticed about 4 spots where parking was taken up by people who must have been too drunk to park between the lines

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will admit to antagonizing an oraler about his 8" minimum tip. Then proceeded to walk all over his azz when he oraled all over me. Not once, not twice, but 3 times. Stock 12v was stock.

I have to say that this year was very calm compared to years past. I really didn't see anything much in town, just on the interstate mainly. The worst was the douche at the pulls last night blowing smoke on everyone standing by the fence at the end of the track.

I'm finally putting names and faces with screen names also. Had a blast watchin phil try to knock that kid out hahaha

to me it wasnt as bad as last time i went, but what got me was the 12 year old kid with 2 adults and another kid all 4 had the biggest things of chew in their mouths ive ever seen

kinda glad to be back to 10% and under humidity haha

Funny as hell. How long did you discuss your case with the douchie looking cop Phil?
Kyle, I never got to introduce myself. I'm Kyle also, and am apparently Phil's bodyguard henceforth.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Well be sure to catch me next time! I wasn't doing so great at introducing myself to people.

I think I met some of you at Wha-Bah. I'm not much of a socialite so I wasn't able to put many faces with screen names. I guess I must have looked too much like a farmer....I think it was Travis who told me I looked like a combine salesman from the L-ville farm show. LOL

I can see what Travis was talking about. Glad you came Josh, hope you had a good time and hope to see you at some other event.

Well be sure to catch me next time! I wasn't doing so great at introducing myself to people.

The cops started to harass us about the time we were all huddled together. Maybe next year.
All I can say is T.H. *****es!

Did anything happen to the guy in the white cummins that slung mud all over the trucks yesterday, it was on the fence at the 1/8th. There was a guy in a blue 2nd gen that got covered. I kept expecting to see an azz whooping but never heard anything.

I have to say that this year was very calm compared to years past. I really didn't see anything much in town, just on the interstate mainly. The worst was the douche at the pulls last night blowing smoke on everyone standing by the fence at the end of the track.

I was two trucks down from him and the first time was because a guy wanted to stick his head in the tailpipe and get smoked, the second time I have no idea but no one was impressed.

Also near the end of the night there were quite a few trucks showing off that they could spin their tires on grass. yippee.

Still laughing at the guy at la Quenta oraling coal in neutral. When I told him to stop he said "it fine, I'm on CompD"

Bearded guy, dark colored qcsb cr.

Funny as hell. How long did you discuss your case with the douchie looking cop Phil?
Kyle, I never got to introduce myself. I'm Kyle also, and am apparently Phil's bodyguard henceforth.

Biggy has been added to the official list of people who protect me when I'm 10' tall and bullet proof(it's a big list)!

Nice meeting all of you!!!!

Brought momma and baby this year. So we stayed in Franklin to stay away from the partying. I wanted to walk outside with my daughter and not have to worry about getting ran over.
I missed hanging out with everyone though. Didn't really get to chat with to many this year. Oh well. I'm sure I'll see you guys at another event this year.

Good steak Travis, thanks!

Back