Douch level at TS

Ya no kiddin anthony.. we all stayed in franklin too. The quality inn hotel was pretty nice. Nothing around there though.

Between you and I both there were some ****ed up comments made at WahBahs. We both have the attitude of never back down from a gay joke, just out gay them. People were a tad dumbfounded. LOL

Which is tough to do when Travis is involved LOL

Between you and I both there were some ****ed up comments made at WahBahs. We both have the attitude of never back down from a gay joke, just out gay them. People were a tad dumbfounded. LOL

Im sorry i missed that...

Gettin into to it with the kids at the dragstrip on friday evening was pretty funny. Travis G i never seen a chick with a broke finger

I thought it was pretty calm for the most part this year.
There were a few that tore up the parking area on the other side of the drag track.
The worst thing I had to deal with was a group of about 5-6 douchenozzles that oraled the coal all over me and my friend while I was taking the golf cart back to the camp grounds.
I did them a favor by moving over to the side of the road to let them by and they "thanked" me by almost coming to a stop and bellowing copious amounts of smoke at me and spinning their tires (less than a foot away form me). I got pelted with rocks and mud from their tires and powdered in soot (looked like I was in blackface).
To be honest, I was fit to be tied, and if I had a bigger engine in the golf cart I would probably still be in jail.

Chris, That's when you kick the bed side in on their phucking truck

Next time, keep a loaded paint ball gun in the golf cart. :evil That wouldn't be illegal, would it?

Im sorry i missed that...

You sure about that?

579358_10201289835993957_707565006_n.jpg

:hehe:

You sure about that?

579358_10201289835993957_707565006_n.jpg

:hehe:

That was after he ate my meat.

After years of Sarah rejecting my advances and begging her to come live with me and Momma Joy, I gave up and decided to go after the much shorter less attractive of the three in the BPA family. He moves out to Colorado in June.

Last edited:
:hehe: O Lawdy....hey look! A place to clip on a leash! LOL

Last edited:
Back