Douch level at TS

Biggy has been added to the official list of people who protect me when I'm 10' tall and bullet proof(it's a big list)!

Nice meeting all of you!!!!

I would have been on a few other lists also but we weren't there long enough.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Seemed pretty calm this year, had a good time, drank some shine and a few beers. Nice meeting some more of you fellows.

Please tell me it wasn't tubular.

I'm not getting into the shape of this steak but I was there, and I watched Anthony immediately grab and stuff it into his mouth with zero hesitation. With his mouth still full he attempted to compliment Travis on the taste.

Stealing...and especially eating!...another mans meat is just...plain...wrong. Antonio....you should be very, very ashamed.

:hehe:

I'm not getting into the shape of this steak but I was there, and I watched Anthony immediately grab and stuff it into his mouth with zero hesitation. With his mouth still full he attempted to compliment Travis on the taste.

And I swallowed... Spitters are quitter!

Stopped a number of people from stealing banners this year. Always ticked me off other years but never did anything about it.

One of the guys that I am guessing worked at TS rewarded me with one of the banners too!! Pretty bad ars of them.

Thank you for taking a couple minutes and saving some of the banners. I was the TS employee that said we would give you the banner. I wish more people would have done what you did. We lost a lot of the banners this year from people cutting them down.

Thank you for taking a couple minutes and saving some of the banners. I was the TS employee that said we would give you the banner. I wish more people would have done what you did. We lost a lot of the banners this year from people cutting them down.

Lee was very proud of his accomplishments. It brought so much joy to him ruining someone else's day and making them look stupid lol.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

I was not present but at the pull Saturday night a friend of mine said he complained to the cops about problems with a drunk crowd near by and nothing was done, then some drunks drove by on an ATV of some sort and tried to grab his girlfriend and take her along.... the cops did nothing and he was told best thing he could do was leave. :dunno: I wasn't there just 2nd hand info.... I enjoyed the hell out of the drags! :rockwoot:

True true!! Wonder if his wife felt threatened. I mean she was sitting right next to me during the festivities.

Between you and I both there were some ****ed up comments made at WahBahs. We both have the attitude of never back down from a gay joke, just out gay them. People were a tad dumbfounded. LOL

I was not present but at the pull Saturday night a friend of mine said he complained to the cops about problems with a drunk crowd near by and nothing was done, then some drunks drove by on an ATV of some sort and tried to grab his girlfriend and take her along.... the cops did nothing and he was told best thing he could do was leave. :dunno: I wasn't there just 2nd hand info.... I enjoyed the hell out of the drags! :rockwoot:

I wish I had seen that, I can tolerate most things but never a man who grabs a woman who doesn't wish to be touched.

Back