5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

There will be plenty of trucks going round, and round, and round, and round, well you get the point, and anyway you can read the paper and find out who won the race but not the Buda dyno.... we won't let them put it in the paper for privacy reasons so not to many people will show up....well maybe not more than 300....

long as i can keep my dumbazz away from anything vital and mechanical on my truck, ill for sure be there lol

I am going to agree with the above.....I will be there but damned if I start to tinker with it the last minute.

Hey guys we are going be doing boost leak checks at our shop on Friday night. From 7-9pm. Tools will be provided if anybody wants to check their valve lash. In the past I have had some turbos and some tools stolen when I tried to open the shop up to the public. Thiefs will be shot on the spot....try me. If things are stolen again this will be the last time our shop is open to the public.

I want to see everybody do well at the dyno, so come out and we will help get you dialed in. I will try to have at least one mechanic available to do timing and check lash for a fee.

There will be an ugliest truck show and shine as well hosted by Nick Almaguer, with additional points given for bullet holes, lonestar stickers, redneck mother stickers, bailing wire used for anything other than bails of hay.....................and the almighty Duct tape.
Oh yeah BYOB
I look for to meeting each one of you and tipping a glass. Dan you better show up!

Zach Hamilton

Hey guys we are going be doing boost leak checks at our shop on Friday night. From 7-9pm. Tools will be provided if anybody wants to check their valve lash. In the past I have had some turbos and some tools stolen when I tried to open the shop up to the public. Thiefs will be shot on the spot....try me. If things are stolen again this will be the last time our shop is open to the public.

I want to see everybody do well at the dyno, so come out and we will help get you dialed in. I will try to have at least one mechanic available to do timing and check lash for a fee.

There will be an ugliest truck show and shine as well hosted by Nick Almaguer, with additional points given for bullet holes, lonestar stickers, redneck mother stickers, bailing wire used for anything other than bails of hay.....................and the almighty Duct tape.
Oh yeah BYOB
I look for to meeting each one of you and tipping a glass. Dan you better show up!

Zach Hamilton

long as theres beer there, i will dang sure be there! :Cheer:

why not just bring a keg or two?? or three??:Cheer:

now your talking but i've yet to return home without lot's of beer, heck i'm doing good i still got 4 cases left from the texas nationals last weekend. well maybe 3 1/2 now.

Zach, that's very generous of you to that for the guys on Friday. Good job man. If you are serious about the ugliest truck trophy, I need to get with you on the specifics about criteria. I have guys that are judging the show and shine. But I didn't know anything about this.

So far we have 91 trucks pre registered. This is gonna be a huge event, and should be one hell of a good time.

One more thing, David from ART asked me to pass along a message.

DO NOT PARK IN THE GRASS. Every year they have to replace a ton of sprinkler heads and fix damaged yards. This year at tow truck WILL be on hand to tow vehicles.

I personally will be there Friday night to rope off all the yards and do my best to clearly mark, parking and no parking zones. But there will still be pleanty of parking. It's getting close, and I look forward to seeing all of you.

Cody

Back