5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

Bailing wire. Oh boy. Wish you wouldnt have said that zach. I was trying to firgure out a way to mount my stack and you just solved all my problems.

Any way yall can make sure i am on the list. Pritty sure cody at west texas diesel performance put my name in the hat. But could yall check.

well looks like ole blacky wont be makin the rollers due to her recent lock up condition.
So... good luck to all on sunday.
I was looking forward to dynoing on sunday. Probably would not have won but i had my mind up that either she would scatter or put up some numbers.

Lance

hey Duck, you need any help marking the NO Park zones Friday night??

Brandon, thanks for the offer brother. But I should have all the help I need from my guys. If not, I will call you. I still have your #. I appreciate it man.

Are Campers allowed in the Parking Lots around ART? I saw the guys there last year with their flatbed and was thinkin i would just bring my camper and put it in a corner in case it rains like it says it might....

Thanks

Are Campers allowed in the Parking Lots around ART? I saw the guys there last year with their flatbed and was thinkin i would just bring my camper and put it in a corner in case it rains like it says it might....

Thanks

I froze my arss off last year on that trailer but it was totally worth it

Parking is gonna be alot tighter this year. But we realize that guys are bringing trucks on trailers. At the top of the hill where you turn on Trademark st. I think there is an open lot that you can park in. But DO NOT quote me on that. Yes, there were trailers last year, but also alot of people parked in peoples yards. The yard thing won't happen this year so the best I can tell you is get there early and see what we got. But I really think there is an open lot at the top of the hill.

Okay everyone it's getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I have one more rule to pass on, and this is a big one.

For everyone using Nitrous...................

If you are going to use nitrous, your hood MUST be closed. And you must be using it in the conventional manner.....i.e. Using solinoids etc.

We WILL NOT under any circumstances allow someone to spray an open bottle of nitrous in an intake of a truck running on the dyno. This seems to be popular for some reason. But it WILL NOT happen at this event. It's unsafe people, and you know it.

That's what was passed on to me. I believe it's a good idea. I don't want our event to be remembered for someone catching a turbo frag in the head.

Use of nitrous in the normal method is just fine, but the hood has to be closed.

Nobody will be allowed to spray nitrous in an intake from an open bottle.

I am getting excited..............

Anyone have a spare intake gasket for a 24v....the one that goes under the plate bolted to the head.....mine blew a chunk out do to 2 bolts working their way up and losing themselves! Got some new bolts and re-tighened but have a minor leak......need to fix it! Thanks to anyone!!

I am getting excited..............

Anyone have a spare intake gasket for a 24v....the one that goes under the plate bolted to the head.....mine blew a chunk out do to 2 bolts working their way up and losing themselves! Got some new bolts and re-tighened but have a minor leak......need to fix it! Thanks to anyone!!

I may have one laying around.. I'll look when I get home after work and see if I still do..

I may have one laying around.. I'll look when I get home after work and see if I still do..

I appreciate it bud......I am gonna try and make one but I don't think I am gonna find the time. I am swamped right now with work and the farm. Thanks for the help man....:Cheer:

Okay everyone it's getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I have one more rule to pass on, and this is a big one.

For everyone using Nitrous...................

If you are going to use nitrous, your hood MUST be closed. And you must be using it in the conventional manner.....i.e. Using solinoids etc.

We WILL NOT under any circumstances allow someone to spray an open bottle of nitrous in an intake of a truck running on the dyno. This seems to be popular for some reason. But it WILL NOT happen at this event. It's unsafe people, and you know it.

That's what was passed on to me. I believe it's a good idea. I don't want our event to be remembered for someone catching a turbo frag in the head.

Use of nitrous in the normal method is just fine, but the hood has to be closed.

Nobody will be allowed to spray nitrous in an intake from an open bottle.

Who would ever do such a dumb thing and "cheat" like that??

:nos::Cheer:

Hey I am all about testing limits. However I have seen turbine wheels go through a firewall, hood, through the side of a camaro, and into the backseat. What do you think that would do to your gourd? The scary part is that the run before that on the same truck, someone was shooing Nawz right into the front of the turbo with no intake. I am surprised there has not been more injuries/deaths in the diesel world as of yet. Hopefully with a little common sense there won't have to be.

Zach Hamilton

You haven't sold that beauty yet? We hung out with yal in houston friday night on the back of that black dodge....Hope to see yal there....look for the big toyhauler and come say hey

no not yet unfortunately seems like i try to be honest and tell peps it was wrecked and they immediately dont want anything to do with it and the truck is near perfect! anyway, ya it would definately be great to see yall again. i kinda keep quiet around the boards (more of a troller) so it will be good to see a familiar face! well be lookin for ya!

Back