5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

That would of been an 805/1500 on a baby turbo and a 105 pill.......I gotz Nawwwsss.......

Bus Shootout

We just got back in town from the largest Dyno Day any of us had ever seen in Buda, TX. and thought a "Bus Shootout" has to happen. These 2 Dodges are so close in power that a Race between the 2 would be great to see. Saturday, Scott aka "SCHOOL BUS" laid down a 702hp on the dyno and Cody aka "CUMMINSBUS" hit 743hp. I think its time for an Official "BUS" Shootout to happen at the track and what better time than the ODRA Race Day Sat. April 25th at Redline Raceway.

Scott aka School Bus: 702hp

Cody aka Cumminsbus: 743hp

:rockwoot:

anyone got a vid of that 12v this mornin that had a boot blow up on him and stuff?? my camera was in the truck and i didnt feel like walkin out to get it.
Seemed like a truck capable of around 1000 but i guess something wasnt goin right.

Lance

We just got back in town from the largest Dyno Day any of us had ever seen in Buda, TX. and thought a "Bus Shootout" has to happen. These 2 Dodges are so close in power that a Race between the 2 would be great to see. Saturday, Scott aka "SCHOOL BUS" laid down a 702hp on the dyno and Cody aka "CUMMINSBUS" hit 743hp. I think its time for an Official "BUS" Shootout to happen at the track and what better time than the ODRA Race Day Sat. April 25th at Redline Raceway.

Cant wait! I will be there for sure!:nos:

anyone got a vid of that 12v this mornin that had a boot blow up on him and stuff?? my camera was in the truck and i didnt feel like walkin out to get it.
Seemed like a truck capable of around 1000 but i guess something wasnt goin right.

Lance

There is a bunch of video of it just a matter of time before its online!:Cheer:

cody got me on the dyno, but i got him on the track! thanks for the vids micah! the buses are wreckin shop this year

cody got me on the dyno, but i got him on the track! thanks for the vids micah! the buses are wreckin shop this year

You gotta give me another shot so I can play with my laughing gas on the track:Cheer:

You gotta give me another shot so I can play with my laughing gas on the track:Cheer:

im gonna try my best to make it...no gaurantees tho. but i say we keep the trucks how they are to make it an even race! i dont wanna get blown away after you go putting pumps and stuff on! lol

im gonna try my best to make it...no gaurantees tho. but i say we keep the trucks how they are to make it an even race! i dont wanna get blown away after you go putting pumps and stuff on! lol

I think maybe some sponsors should step up and offer a pump or bag of parts kit as a prize!

Because we all know we both need em! 19k psi at WOT doesnt make that much power

Scott, I missed the 1st burnout but here is your 2nd one:

I gotta get a new video camera...

I think maybe some sponsors should step up and offer a pump or bag of parts kit as a prize!

Because we all know we both need em! 19k psi at WOT doesnt make that much power

right on! I need one but will never pay for one. It's getting hard out here fur a pimp! I'm done doing go fast mods, seriously. That's why I want to run em how they sit! I want a chance before you get crazy fast on me

right on! I need one but will never pay for one. It's getting hard out here fur a pimp! I'm done doing go fast mods, seriously. That's why I want to run em how they sit! I want a chance before you get crazy fast on me

Im down for running them how they sit hp wise! But suspension modifications will be made for me!

Back