5th Annual Spring Dyno Day in Buda TX

looks like i wont make it until tommorow morning, i have a couple issues with the truck, i am getting it fixed today, i'll see ya tommorow

my bro just got back he was the one the could not spin the tires in the big ford. he said it was tottally awesome. even they guys roasting tires not even signed up for the burnout competition ill be sure to go next year oh and the big dodge out of diesel power was there to win the show and shine

300_1614.jpg

300_1613.jpg

Are all police officers in Texas fat? Is Krispy Kreme and Duncan Donuts still thriving in that great state?

454 hp and 916 tq, not bad for me

When that guy got arrested by the cops and put him in the car, this one guy went over to the car with a video camera and gave the guy a thumbs up and said smile for the camera. :hehe:

I did 718 fuel and 753 on nitrous, just ain't working right yet but not bad for getting it back together Thursday. Casey won the big dawg with 852, also not bad for getting it back together Friday morning. It's too bad that some people that should have rocked it didn't have things go right for them.

Back