more event vandals this rediculous

we had 2 cops at the holiday inn. they sat there and watched over everything and smoked cigars! lol how about all the dumbasses on street bikes running 90 through traffic i had one about hit my tow mirror with his head!!

Yeah, it was Burlington coat factory. The first night yeah they let it go a while, but last night it didn't last near as long. The people on the entrance roof to the building might have caused that:hehe:....If they clear each lot out right off the bat then where are they gonna go? Just somewhere else and start it all over again.

I know of myself and another member who are night owls by nature.

I'm not singling out the pulling crowd, but, at the TS pulls, I saw numerous people pulled over. The drags, nobody pulled over. But we had one vandalism. Now Scheids has numerous vandals. I think the pulling brings the idiots in something feirce.

The number of people at TS compared to Scheid is like night and day. The same goes for the number of people for the pulling crowd compared to the race fans. When you have that big of a crowd then it's bound to be wild. I don't think it's "the pulling crowd", just the number of people. You cant have that many people and not have at least 1000 retards.

We sat at the top Of the grandstands and watched the pulls but i kept on hearing burnouts amd smelling rubber. Turns out its some guy use the water hook up for an RV to water down the road and let ppl do burnouts.

If I go next year, since I missed it this year, 24 hour security on site will be a requirement for a hotel.

if anyone wants to stay about 10 miles outside of terre haute next year i have 5 acre hayfield at my house you guys would be more than welcome to syay their and your trucks will not b touched.

Sorry to hear about all the damage guys. we went to the infield after the pulls and drank and had fun, but had one guy be the dd. We didnt have or see any stuff messed with, but if i had, it would be hard to control myself towards them.

Sorry to hear about all the damage. Guess I will have to be very careful about where we stay the night at next event. Most likely 30+ minute drive away from the event. If this keeps happening at the events, I don't see a reason to go.

Tobin

I find it nuts too tobin, but to be honest, the events we've been to, haven't had the riff raff. If this is what diesel motorsports has to go through to be big time, not sure I want it then. I'll keep my local races.

I was also at the bad end of somebody's bad decision. Had my bed side pushed in behind rear right tire and just now seen the other side of by bed side was rubber from a shoe sole. All this hapened at 230am-3 am. Had friends call me while I was sleeping and told my wife about it.

I new i had a pic of the camo truck somewhere, good luck on geting it back to normal
camo.jpg

Did any body see who was setting off the explosions in the camping area? Until the alcohol is gone this will continue to happen and people asked why i kept putting my truck back in the tralier after the pulls. To keep this from happening. Maybe there should be no camping unless your a competitor and there is a lock down 2 hours after the event this is just crazy poeple have to do this s**t. I feel for anyone that had stuff messed with

Last edited:
Did any body see who was setting off the explosions in the camping area? Until the alcohol is gone this will continue to happen and people asked why i kept putting my truck back in the tralier after the pulls. To keep this from happening. Maybe there should be no camping unless your a competitor and there is a lock down 2 hours after the event this is just crazy poeple have to do this s**t.

I agree with this as well. I think you should have to have some kind of special vehicle pass to be able to get back in the camping area with a truck. That way the idiots won't be able to drive through doing burnouts and other stupid crap. Where we park our trucks/tow rigs and camp should be for competitors only.

I definately think a lot of the burnouts and crap in the fairgrounds could be basically eliminated if they could figure a way to move traffic, instead of sitting in line for 45 minutes. I know when you have a ton of vehicles your gonna have traffic jams, but there has to be a better way.

Sorry about your trucks guys, I know the feeling waking up the next morning and seeing a dent somebody thought you needed... It sucks.

when i raced atv's, after a few trailers were drove off with in the middle of the night, they started enforcing a lock down at all tracks. no one in or out after 11, no questions asked. The side effect was pretty much ending a lot of bs caused by drunk rowdy spectators.
I hate to say that i had the opposite results here from TS. At TS my truck was broke into and had some stuff stole and we didnt have any issues at schied but did see all the crazyness going on at the Drury.

^ Awesome! lmao

Hate to get off topic but did anyone not notice all of the $h** going on in the big parking lot across from mcdonalds? Think it was some clothing store.

Looked to me like it was a giant burnout contest, people playing chicken with trucks that were doing burnouts, drunk folks agging it on, women flashing their breasts, dumbos on top of the Building and the police setting there not doing a D**N thing

Yea I made the mistake of going through there saw a Guy use the bathroom on top of the building.then they were throwing beer cans at police cars I thought a riot was gonna break out I'm staying out of town next year

if half of the idiots doin the burnouts had any kind of truck at all they would take on the strip or pulling track but mommy and daddy wouldnt let them so they go out drink and drive and risk killing someone.

Back