SMARTY DEFUELING ON 07''s ISSUE.

mulisha

guys does anybody know when and if, bob and or marco are ever going to address the defueling problem on the 07's,im a fan of the smarty, its just i want something that fuels up to its rev limiter like it supposed to do, and doesnt defuel and flatten all my power out.i hear there coming out with more tune's.you would think they would fix the problem's that exist on tunes that have been out for sometime now.does anybody think that its a lost cause and will never be done, and to just move on to another DL.

Dude just give up and get a bully dog tripple dog or a PMT......I did and can fuel all the way to 4k.:rockwoot: I have an 07$.02

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzUuanBn.jpg
here's the dyno graph you had to have.

unfortunately i didnt have the rpm on the sheet, but you can see around 90mph, and i have 410's. so if i had to guess 3,000 3200rpm's

We should all give a little donation to have someone come out with the software so we can tune stuff ourselves. Wouldn't that be nice to have. There is no patent on it so I say go for it. Id buy it.

I have never bad mouthed bob but I have asked him a number of times about the 4000rpm tune and I get no where with him. he never answers. I emailed him from here one time and he said give me your name online names do nothing for me and I gave him my name 1 minute after he replyed back. Then got no reply from him..
I am getting tired of the bs from them too. Everyone bashes him and I never joined in but I'm tired of it now.

Dude just give up and get a bully dog tripple dog or a PMT......I did and can fuel all the way to 4k. I have an 07

Have you had a smarty on your truck?
I have thought about bully dog but never did it yet can't see losing the money on the smarty.

i asked him today, in the cummins forum. his reply was "you know the answer" what ever that meant.i also see a good number of people bashing him in all forum's and also never chimed in.i wish he would answer question's in a intelligent manor, and with some knowledge. i really have to question what this guy really know's.and then today on cummins forum neel came in and said my BULLY DOG fuel's to 3900rpm's,bob emidiately replied can you prove it with a dyno graph lol.

Yeah. I have had MANY issues contacting him through email and PM's.

However, I have had good luck with the phone.

Once I get him on the line, there isn't much info other than "we are working on the 6.7 stuff". My reply... That doesn't help me any. LOL

Back