SMARTY DEFUELING ON 07''s ISSUE.

I have a question for you....if the smarty programming is the best possible programming that will ever be made, why do you have it stacked with a quad box?

I have a question for you....if the smarty programming is the best possible programming that will ever be made, why do you have it stacked with a quad box?

It is a pressure tune and is ok to run once in awhile, but not all the time. Marco could add it to the software, but would only lead to injector problems.

And to answer your question, Marco who some would say is the best played with everything he could, what more could a guy with EFI live do? Marco is manipulating the same stuff EFI does.

lol, i have no clue what else he could have done...most of that is over my head anyway..what more could you ask for anyway right..

And to answer your question, Marco who some would say is the best played with everything he could, what more could a guy with EFI live do? Marco is manipulating the same stuff EFI does.

The problem I see is it's only on a few selected trucks. It's great you guys got ever last bit from your truck but, that doesn't do much for the rest of us. EFI live would put all that adjust ability in anyone's hands who wants it, not just the trucks Marco decides to work on.

The problem I see is it's only on a few selected trucks. It's great you guys got ever last bit from your truck but, that doesn't do much for the rest of us. EFI live would put all that adjust ability in anyone's hands who wants it, not just the trucks Marco decides to work on.

We will see if it ever comes out.

We will see if it ever comes out.

yeah I hear ya and for years now I've been perfectly happy with my Smarty. I'm sure it will be a long while before EFI will truly work on our trucks.

Being on Bob's chit list I'm not looking for anything anytime soon but, I'm sure everyone is looking for the benefit in Marco's tuning a select few trucks.... what was said about that ?

My point exactly. I originally said if Marco can adjust like efi that means the capability is there...now just getting it in more hands than his in the next step.

Maybe he will come down and see if the standard programs are suitable for trucks that actually have fuel.....

My point exactly. I originally said if Marco can adjust like efi that means the capability is there...now just getting it in more hands than his in the next step.

Maybe he will come down and see if the standard programs are suitable for trucks that actually have fuel.....

I'd put money that marco doesnt have the capabilities of something like efilive.

Thats it? Thats hard to fathom since your truck would do 280-300 stock.

Once I get one last thing taken care off I'll be jumping on the dyno here before the fuel gets totally messed up with #1 blend. I'll do a stock software pull. I bet I may be around 100hp over stock even with big 180hp injectors and a boost fooler I only make 42psi or so on the street, but things run CLEAN! :)

As for the programming that marco can only do so much. look at JOESHTRDDSL's dyno sheet.

attachment.php

If you draw an imaginary line of where the lines may go if the other "non custom tunes" where measured all the way to 4000rpm, you'll see 100 or more hp gains with custom programming way way way on the big end on a stock cam! 50hp in the 2000-3200 range is nothing to be sneezed at.

so either, Macro done his homework over the past year and figured out how to get everyone a real useful 4000rpm program, or that 4000rpm needs a helping hand on each truck... which is it?

Tho, unless your doing high speed runs, 4000rpm is still pointless unless the gearing gets all changed around for drag racing. However this looks to me as a major improvement!!!

I'd imagine CP3 technology is going to have to change to support 5,6000rpm. dual's or triples under-driven to supply the proper amount of fuel at that rpm.

Once I get one last thing taken care off I'll be jumping on the dyno here before the fuel gets totally messed up with #1 blend. I'll do a stock software pull. I bet I may be around 100hp over stock even with big 180hp injectors and a boost fooler I only make 42psi or so on the street, but things run CLEAN! :)

As for the programming that marco can only do so much. look at JOESHTRDDSL's dyno sheet.

attachment.php

If you draw an imaginary line of where the lines may go if the other "non custom tunes" where measured all the way to 4000rpm, you'll see 100 or more hp gains with custom programming way way way on the big end on a stock cam! 50hp in the 2000-3200 range is nothing to be sneezed at.

so either, Macro done his homework over the past year and figured out how to get everyone a real useful 4000rpm program, or that 4000rpm needs a helping hand on each truck... which is it?

Tho, unless your doing high speed runs, 4000rpm is still pointless unless the gearing gets all changed around for drag racing. However this looks to me as a major improvement!!!

I'd say each truck needs custom tuning, hence efi live or a software where the end user can adjust accordingly and data log and make fine adjustments.

dust and crickets? nope, to the top with this one, awefull quiet, must be some news around somewhere?

Back