Single CP3 Shootout, whos gona make it?

Sorry I am busy, building product CP3's, Injectors, Twin Turbo kits, fuel systems, and developing camshaft profiles. I already said NOVEMBER, if that is not good enough oh well. The customer comes first.

wow , beat on the drum, and tell everyone you have the biggest , and the baddest pump , but when its time to let the rubber meet the road , your not going to bring your, be all to end all, pump out and let the public find out if its all that !!!!

good answer ,
I already know the answer to the pump question , and the rest of the world will know if the contenders will show up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, Just like projectX is making 800 sum hp on a junk II stg 2,. I have seen this II pump of pumps, wasnt impressed, not at all.

wow , beat on the drum, and tell everyone you have the biggest , and the baddest pump , but when its time to let the rubber meet the road , your not going to bring your, be all to end all, pump out and let the public find out if its all that !!!!

good answer ,
I already know the answer to the pump question , and the rest of the world will know if the contenders will show up

I said November, as in next month if you care to read what you quoted.

I heard you were changing Project X to Project Zzzzzzz, it is a real sleeper. LITERALLY!

Last edited:

good answer ,

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, Just like projectX is making 800 sum hp on a junk II stg 2,. I have seen this II pump of pumps, wasnt impressed, not at all.

Thats not possible, his super dooper inter glattic data recorder, says the II stage TWO pump is the best pump in the world, which leads me you wonder why II would even put out a stage THREE or this new 85% pump, if the little stage 2 is the end all of pumps :cheer:

That would be a yes, that and no electronics to fight with. A new erra is here now

The same advanced technology , and process that made the new stage II pump the pump to beat , flowing more fuel at pressure , is available in a Stage III pump , the biggest pump this side of a 3.4 , and delivering over twice the fuel, as a stock pump they are now going out the door at Industrial injection.

Stock location, stock wiring, and class legal, this pump has Bosch parts that are absolutely unavailable outside of the Bosch system, of which Brady at Industrial Injection sets on the council.

That and other process make it absolutely impossible to copy this pump, or the efficiently and fuel that it will deliver at pressures representative of the those needed to make the big power in a CR system.
LPH is not a meaningful measurement, it’s the ability to maintain rail pressure with high delivery rates

A II CP3 that out flows 2 CP3s?:hehe::hehe::hehe:

You know Greg I thank you for yor help with ARP stuff. But I call BS on this one.
You just jumped from one Kool aid provider to another.

I to have messed with an II CP3. Gained nothing. Dont give me that well I have a fancy data logger crap. Your not the only one. I could not get anymore fuel from it. It would not even let me increase the pulse width 100us over the stocker.

The truth is II is just like Wal Mart. The make very little and resell what someone else does. Do they make there own twin CP3 kit? No. Do they make there own Turbo Parts? No Do they EDM and hone there own injector tips? No. Just a middle man. What makes you think there really making there own CP3s? I highly doubt they are. That stage 2 I got looked awfully like my stock Dmax pump. Inside and out. It had stock guts. Most glaring change was the paint in the bolt heads.

As far as being as Bosch dealer great from them but they are far from the only Bosch dealer. On the board? Did not Gale spit crap like that to. Sema board ring a bell?:hehe:

So tell me do you just drink you Kool Aid straight? Do you use a straw so as not to stain your lips?

LPH is not a meaningful measurement, it’s the ability to maintain rail pressure with high delivery rates
You contradict yourself in practically every post, you post where the volume has been incresed by over 200%, then you discredit it almost immediately.

I think they should send you to Bosch school, so you might find out exactly how this stuff works, and might learn something about what you think you understand.

Honestly Greg, are you at all concerned with the image you have made of yourself...

Laws of Physics don't apply to fuel injection?

What is pressure?
In this case pressure is caused by resitance to flow caused by a orfice(ie injector). If you increase the flow of the orfice. Larger injector and, or larger pulse width you need to increase the volume to maintain the pressure.
Flow and pressure are go hand in hand.

You contradict yourself in practically every post, you post where the volume has been incresed by over 200%, then you discredit it almost immediately.

I think they should send you to Bosch school, so you might find out exactly how this stuff works, and might learn something about what you think you understand.
Honestly Greg, are you at all concerned with the image you have made of yourself...

Heck if he would just take one apart he would see that they are very simple creatures. I bet he would bite his tongue more often if he actually had one a part to see for himself instead of spewing Kool Aid.

He might be able to design a resonance balanced individual fuel inlet port retrofit device, that would not increase LPH, but alter the physics of fuel delivery...I would put probes in all the ports and DATALOG what I found.

I would presume the percentage increase to be in the 430 percentile. Of course, we would need to convert our findings based upon the calendar day, and quantify the results to meet the BS standards.

That would be a yes, that and no electronics to fight with. A new erra is here now

The same advanced technology , and process that made the new stage II pump the pump to beat , flowing more fuel at pressure , is available in a Stage III pump , the biggest pump this side of a 3.4 , and delivering over twice the fuel, as a stock pump they are now going out the door at Industrial injection.

Stock location, stock wiring, and class legal, this pump has Bosch parts that are absolutely unavailable outside of the Bosch system, of which Brady at Industrial Injection sets on the council.

That and other process make it absolutely impossible to copy this pump, or the efficiently and fuel that it will deliver at pressures representative of the those needed to make the big power in a CR system.

Greg you are completely right, I just met up with Brady last month and were talking about his new CP3 will flow over a 100% more! The technology that II has is amazing, Im loving there new shop and all the awesome things they are doing, This pump is gonna change things and is going to be putting out some serious power.

LPH is the most important thing!! Period!! With out that number being a high number "which is flow" then you will NOT! be able to maintain pressure! With more flow than needed is what makes the pressure.

John

Back