Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

hey matt, you and me heads up race????? not a challenge, i just want to see how i would run with that dmax. hopefully you dont hand me my a**.
Sounds like fun how often do you see two sled pullers taking it out on the 1/4.:hehe: I dont think you will need to worry about my heavy a$$ truck.

Sounds like fun how often do you see two sled pullers taking it out on the 1/4.:hehe: I dont think you will need to worry about my heavy a$$ truck.

the only bad thing is that i have already told you what i have going on, so i cant pull any tricks out. i think it would be cool. i better practice on my reaction time so they dont have to come and knock on my window and tell me the light is green:bang

Im in for a drag race in SLC and know plenty of others that are dying to drag race their trucks. Maybe even a few who would want to pull.

the only bad thing is that i have already told you what i have going on, so i cant pull any tricks out. i think it would be cool. i better practice on my reaction time so they dont have to come and knock on my window and tell me the light is green:bang
I have a funny feeling you still held out a few. As for me pulling a few tricks out I am screwed becasue they were all out in the open in Diesel Tech & Diesel World. We may have to turn the pullers into drag trucks if everyone is scared to hold a pull out this way ? You may be glad you left it a auto

I have a funny feeling you still held out a few. As for me pulling a few tricks out I am screwed becasue they were all out in the open in Diesel Tech & Diesel World. We may have to turn the pullers into drag trucks if everyone is scared to hold a pull out this way ? You may be glad you left it a auto

ya i am gad you did those articles for my sake!!:shake: but there may be one or two things i didnt tell....:evil it looks more and more like i might have to be building a dual purpose truck. i did entertain the thought of a manual trans:badidea:i just want the truck done at this point. i will say that your truck is one of the best running dmaxs around, cant wait to run them together:Cheer:

Why do we have to wait for August? I think a bunch of us should take over the midnight drags and just have a good time in a couple months. I might even be able to bring out the old mans Power Stroke...

Why do we have to wait for August? I think a bunch of us should take over the midnight drags and just have a good time in a couple months. I might even be able to bring out the old mans Power Stroke...

Tell me when and I can bring some friends.

and i was so hoping talking with brady at ii that nadm would bring some sled pulling that just motivates me more to get my own sled built by the way if some one has some plans for a weight transfer sled that i could use i would like to borrow them

I think Ron at the track told me Wide Open hosts a diesel street class every other Friday or Saturday night - you might want to check with track or Zane about it! Practice up!!!

and i was so hoping talking with brady at ii that nadm would bring some sled pulling that just motivates me more to get my own sled built by the way if some one has some plans for a weight transfer sled that i could use i would like to borrow them

That's what I've been thinking. You know I've got some time on my hands right now let's get welding.:rockwoot:

Back