2 stage/dual stage water to air for a daily driver

Mike, have you looked into using the ford cobra pumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked into those before, I want to say they flowed less than half of what I needed.

juguzy4y.jpg

with all that chit i could see why your always mad madmike

What converter/valve body are you using? It almost sounds as though the converter never fully locks, especially on shifts.

with all that chit i could see why your always mad madmike

LOL it all comes out in a couple minutes, and goes back together in about 10 minutes. It's literally 5 bolts and 3 clamps to pull it all out. Goes even faster with electric impact.

What converter/valve body are you using? It almost sounds as though the converter never fully locks, especially on shifts.

Goerend converter, with a legendary trans, full manual. It didn't sound like it was locking because I didn't lock until OD, and feathered the piss out of it down the track once it was. Those were all just trial runs to make sure drivetrain would hold, boots didn't pop, and temps didn't get too crazy. Once I'm confident, it's gets shifted pretty much boom boom boom because it climbs rpms so fast. I leave the lockup switch on so it shifts immediately as soon as it hits 3rd, and then OD at about 2800. Just playing with it, and feeling how hard it pulls at full throttle, I'm sure this is a mid 11's truck if I could get consistent.

Last edited:
Back