2 stage/dual stage water to air for a daily driver

Stick one out through the hood and just let it run like a pinwheel to mess with people.

Squeaky Wheel

lmao. I found the boost line that blew. The one I hooked up years ago off the head has finally called it quits.

This also raises another question. How much pressure can the AFC diaphragm handle?

Good to see it come together. Sure would like to get a setup like this on my dyno along with the instrumentation. If your ever in NE Saskatchewan stop by! LOL

lmao. I found the boost line that blew. The one I hooked up years ago off the head has finally called it quits.

This also raises another question. How much pressure can the AFC diaphragm handle?

90psi hasn't ruptured the AFC on my Junker Drag Truck.
65psi hasn't ruptured the AFC on my street truck.

I have seen one ruptured on a street truck with twins and just 70psi.

Good to see it come together. Sure would like to get a setup like this on my dyno along with the instrumentation. If your ever in NE Saskatchewan stop by! LOL

Deal! Always wanted to travel there

[/B]

90psi hasn't ruptured the AFC on my Junker Drag Truck.
65psi hasn't ruptured the AFC on my street truck.

I have seen one ruptured on a street truck with twins and just 70psi.

Sounds about right lol

You could always limit psi to 50 or so right? My last truck used to see 95-100 with no issues also

I do have a regulator...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

juguzy4y.jpg

a3ujydaq.jpg

ymetatuj.jpg

te5a3u3a.jpg

yga7ybaj.jpg

e7u5ugu5.jpg

ygesa3u7.jpg

zy3upeja.jpg

Made 3 passes tonight, 1st two were trial passes for the most part, no boosted launch, eased into it and shifted casually, ran two 13'1's at 109. 3rd run I launched at 10psi, shifted normal but ran about 3/4 throttle till 1/8th and then full throttle. Ran 12.7@110. Thats also when the water pump burned up and egt's went way over 2000*. All runs were also drawing fuel down to 5psi, but I have a new regulator waiting to go on to solve that. And weight was 7600lbs.

Hopefully I'll get the pump fixed, regulator in and run 11's with an all out pass.

A spectator grabbed this video of my last run, and met me in the pits.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=804733369545261&set=p.804733369545261&type=2&theater&notif_t=video_wall_create

Back