Banks is calling out Everyone!!!!

The ads will say something along the lines of "Banks called out the competition and no one showed up! We were the fastest/quickest diesels there!"

Wow... so true... You could work in Bank's marketing department.

I hope they do come out, and however the outcome, race a bit. We had more fun once we had Johnny Robinson and others start showing up and playing.

Heck, I may have to come out of racing retirement and come watch!

In glad they are bringing back their stuff, but like has already been said: they SHOULD break the records. Kinda like John Force going to an outlaw track, he'll prob win, but it wouldn't impress me.

It will be good for the turnout for sure and that is good for the sport.

What I'm most excited to see is if a duramax crank can hold up to running a supercharger off of it. They break without anywhere close to that kind of load. If they can do it under good HP and for any length of time I will be amazed.

Banks had a new "billet" crankshaft on display, I carefully scanned it looking for manufacturer's stamps and low and behold I noticed the wording BRYANT etched into the side of one of the counterweights.

I assume this is prototype or one-off product from Bryant Racing that is being utilized in the Banks big HP dmax race motors. Who knows these new crankshafts may hit the marketplace when the demand is there for semi-mass production. I'm not a Dmax guy so I'm not aware of what's out there for aftermarket Dmax crankshafts.

You guys are acting like a bunch of crybabies. If Banks only needs to make two passes to break a record why is that a problem? It's elegantly simple, show up, win, and call it a day.

I totally agree, where do you dick wads get off? It's good for Diesel Motor Sports period. If they advertise from it, who the fuk cares, it's his money and their time. I personally think it a good thing, I hope Schied, Hypermax and Wade can make the trip. And then see all of them again in Texas in Oct or before. TS would be a good event as well.

I totally agree, where do you dick wads get off? It's good for Diesel Motor Sports period. If they advertise from it, who the fuk cares, it's his money and their time. I personally think it a good thing, I hope Schied, Hypermax and Wade can make the trip. And then see all of them again in Texas in Oct or before. TS would be a good event as well.

Just shows that Banks is in it for the money, not the sport. Pretty simple. Not sure why you're so butt hurt over that FACT.

I want to see them fail, epically.

I haven't heard anything of a program in a while.....what happened?

Typical

the people who don't race all hate banks and claim that banks (who has raced for longer than most here have been alive) doesn't really love the sport.

Then the people who actually do race are all excited to see them back at the track.

I can't wait to see it, although I probably won't see it, as those of us who are excited to see it are usually back in the staging lanes.

Typical

the people who don't race all hate banks and claim that banks (who has raced for longer than most here have been alive) doesn't really love the sport.

Then the people who actually do race are all excited to see them back at the track.

I can't wait to see it, although I probably won't see it, as those of us who are excited to see it are usually back in the staging lanes.

Very well said. Spot on too.

I can't wait to see them back out, the fact is their behind and by a Long ways. This means they have to pull all stops and put Everything into their 'programs' to try and better the guys ahead of them. That makes for an Exciting race! And it's the 'grudge' thing that's been brought up around here before that's finally going to happen! How could you ask for better in Diesel Motorsports racing than having the top teams in the top 2 classes fighting 'Hard' for the championship position and National records.

I don't know squat about the DMax's but from what others are doing and have done in the past, and the reliability at 'trying' to get to the power level of either Scheid or the HyperMax guys........ good luck because your going to need it. Sure 1200 to even 1500 hp is a ton and will fly in the correct chassis, but come on 6.30's at over 220 mph.... is power on a diff. planet from those numbers! Freckin' double!

Scheid camp claims 2800 with their new billet block/head 12v and HyperMax says 3000hp.
6.20'S from a 7.17 would be unbelievable to me from them

Cant wait to see them battle.

Ryan

Last edited:
Back