Banks is calling out Everyone!!!!

Lots of good points here. Most importantly good for the sport and they have some bad ass innovative vehicles they are dragging out. Would like to see hypermax, Darren and even wade spank that ass though. Can't wait to see some of this.

I'm amazed Banks remembered where they left the things at, it's been so long since anything has been done with them but talk about past achievements and display them. Maybe the bar just got one hell of a raise.

If the crew at banks calls them out and sets a record than they earn the right to advertise.
If they don't or loose then they can be good sports and put there head down put the work in and fight.
Do you guys really think if rrecords don't fall they will give up?

This is all good for the sport.
It is inevitable a common rail powered engine will be the fastest.

If the crew at banks calls them out and sets a record than they earn the right to advertise.
If they don't or loose then they can be good sports and put there head down put the work in and fight.

I LOLed

You're funny, you should post more often.

This guy is a comedian, I am sure if you start looking at the highest power engines in pulling and racing you will think different.

Why yes he is. He be special

ymy9u3yg.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Where was ole confukked up deezzul performance' both at sema with all of their top of the line custom products? They had to be there.. they are the premier 6.7 power stroke performance guru's arnt they???

If you guys don't want Banks to break records and brag for days, get any toys out that you have, or talk your friends into coming out, or help one of the big name guys smash a record before they do. They'll know exactly how fast their trucks can go before they try to officially set the record. Just get some trucks out there that will push the record out of Banks' reach before they can break it, and they will have 2 choices. #1 Try harder, and come back better/faster. or #2 Shut up and go home.

The Banks Crew is an great bunch, no doubt. Good Luck to them, and maybe this time they'll actually use a little Diesel fuel?

I rarely follow any kind of drag racing anymore and my diesel is just an appliance at this point so I'll reserve my thoughts on Banks. However, what I take issue with applies to all forms of motorsports. I just cannot grasp how anyone involved in any form of racing, much less half the posters in this thread, can conceivably think that racers with multi-million dollar budgets are "good for the sport." In my eyes, all these racers do is push the ability to compete out of the realm of possibility for anyone with a "normal" budget (and even that isn't cheap).

I'm an SCCA racer and I see it all the time in road racing. Take Spec Miata for example. It was originally supposed to be an entry level class because the prep was so restricted. Now, the racers with unlimited funds and full crews can afford to buy three spec engines at the beginning of the season. Run all three for one race each, save the strongest one for the Runoffs. If you want to be competitive, that's what you have to do now. The parts guys and the tire guys know what those racers can afford so they put the highest price they can get away with on everything. So the guys like me trying to get into the sport on a budget are left wondering why we can't even get a used street car cheap because all of the racers with more money than brains have inflated the prices on everything.

Yes, "more" racers may be entertaining but the guys with unlimited budgets (all of them, not just Banks) are slowly killing grassroots motorsports. If these big companies want to be involved in racing then they need to sponsor rather than run their own teams and I mean sponsor multiple vehicles/teams, not just pour money into one. Make parts affordable, subsidize entry fees, anything other than just going out to make yourself look good. Stop going out with the sole intent to break records. Unless you're talking about attendance records...

:soap: /rant

I have to agree the Banks race crew was a great bunch of guys when I met them at Topeka, Matt and Wes were very easy to talk to. If banks comes back, I hope its for a full season not just one and done.

Only thing I really think that would be "fair". Is banks needs to bring their asses to Scheid, Hypermax and Wade. The record holders shouldn't have to chase Banks to get a good race. Canks doesn't have the records the other guys do. So go get them, not them go get Banks. All the other teams make plenty of races throughout the year. Bring your asses to an event they are at if you want to race them.

Last edited:
Only thing I really think that would be "fair". Is banks needs to bring their asses to Scheid, Hypermax and Wade. The record holders shouldn't have to chase Banks to get a good race. Canks doesn't have the records the other guys do. So go get them, not them go get Banks. All the other teams make plenty of races throughout the year. Bring your asses to an event they are at if you want to race them.

I totally agree with this ... Don't just make one race where the others are not present.

Back