Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

I know this truck has a 10 sec. pass comming. A roll cage makes it very cool. If you powder coat it they look pretty nice. We have a new header manifold that you could try. It has proved to make spoolup quicker by 200-300 rpm and drop egt's by 300 deg. My son's may have already sent you one? The external wastegate version is a work of art. It's nice to keep everyone guessing about what you can do next. Is that tranny doing good now? It's very cool when your blazing new trails in Diesel Motorsports. Keep us updated! Thanks, Brady

Brady
Got the new exhaust manifold that Brett sent and will be putting it in very shortly. Will keep you updated. The new tranny is holding up really good.

Are you bringing the mega to the Comp D race in Alabama? I'll be there, hopefully my truck will be as well..

i saw something very intresting today this guy claims his truck is somewhre between 1000 and 1200 hp his name is john torino from down here in the west pal area and i can testify he def has the fastest most baddest cr out there he said he ran a best of a 10.34 at 148 and his 60ft time was 1.6 i didnt believe it but then i got in the truck and i was blown away any one else know this truck its unreal

148? What kind of CR truck? It would have to be really light.

i saw something very intresting today this guy claims his truck is somewhre between 1000 and 1200 hp his name is john torino from down here in the west pal area and i can testify he def has the fastest most baddest cr out there he said he ran a best of a 10.34 at 148 and his 60ft time was 1.6 i didnt believe it but then i got in the truck and i was blown away any one else know this truck its unreal

I call BS Mike Drevers truck is the fastest cr. 10.48. and runs low 130's for mph because it bangs the rev limiter. If he had a 1.6 60ft and 148mph he would be low 9's.

Back